PDA

View Full Version : Boxing

KiethShwiggy300
09-15-2006, 06:49 PM
Anyone hear box

09-15-2006, 07:09 PM
i just fight when i have too....:ermm:

09-15-2006, 08:29 PM
id trained for a few months....no major fights, just sparring and working the bags and learned the basics and what not

Mxjunkie
09-15-2006, 08:37 PM
I want to get into it soon cause I like fighting a lot it seem's fun to me dunno why.. I did try kick boxing but I lost intrest because the head guy was a prick to everyone.

JJs450r
09-15-2006, 08:46 PM
i used to box alot when i weighted 135 haha now i put on some weight and race so no time really

KiethShwiggy300
09-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I want to get into it soon cause I like fighting a lot it seem's fun to me dunno why.. I did try kick boxing but I lost intrest because the head guy was a prick to everyone.

Same with me idk y but i like fighting people i just went my first yesterday and it was fun.

fasterblaster09
09-18-2006, 02:10 PM
Yeh I been boxing since janurary...I absolutely love it, I also like fighting. Just wait until you start having fights, they're aweosme, I absolutely love it, even if I lose, its fun. You can just let all your anger out, and if you win, then all the attentio goes to you, unlike football or something lol

09-18-2006, 02:34 PM
yeah boxing is sweet, ayone gonan watch holyfiends next fight??? nov 10th on pay per view

HB416EX
09-18-2006, 02:44 PM
I train boxing jui-jitsu wrestling its a great stress relief.

09-18-2006, 02:59 PM
I love fighting..

Whats some of your good moves in fights?

My fav. Keep your hands up, make nice kick to there leg wile keeping your stance, they will look down, and BAM conectec right in the jaw. Works like a charm.

KiethShwiggy300
09-18-2006, 03:05 PM
i almost got into a fight today im small so everyone thinks the cant fight this kid punched me in the chest i hit him directly in the jaw not even as hard as i can spit flew out of the kids mouth and than he just walked away saying his jaw hurt. Being small is funny cuz ppl think u cant fight but its funny to see there face when u punch someone and they didnt know you can hit that hard.

09-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by KiethShwiggy300
i almost got into a fight today im small so everyone thinks the cant fight this kid punched me in the chest i hit him directly in the jaw not even as hard as i can spit flew out of the kids mouth and than he just walked away saying his jaw hurt. Being small is funny cuz ppl think u cant fight but its funny to see there face when u punch someone and they didnt know you can hit that hard.

same here, a kids running his mouth, he said, meet me friday night at the licons game well see lil *******.. Im gonna knock this kid out... ive watched him fight, hes a wrestler , right off the bat he dose the dive for the legs pulls them out climbs on you and just punches in the head, im gonna feed him a knee if he trys it..I do give him he has more physcal power, but i bet im 5 times as quiick and can give pretty hard punches.. Not trying to sound tough on the internet . lol

KiethShwiggy300
09-18-2006, 03:24 PM
thats exactly what u do give him a knee in the face and he will be out could and you will break his nose. Power only helps a little being fast helps a lot. Punch him in the nose first so his eyes tear up. let me know what happens

Dune Surfer
09-18-2006, 04:06 PM
I boxed for years, It's what my dad and I did together (he was a ex pro fighter) I used to spar alot but havn't in the last few years.
I got my nephew into it, we use to spar everyday. He really liked it, and kept learning. He went to Japan last month all expences paid to fight. Good for him.
Learning to fight can be good and bad, Yes you can defend yourself, and everyone should know how. On the other hand, I got in alot more fights because I knew how, and wouldn't back down. It's really not fair to fight someone who is not skilled when you are. They don't stand a chance.