PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Banshee $4400/OBO

kylemichael
09-15-2006, 06:46 PM
Here is your chance to own one ofthe best machines ever made by Yamaha for a little over four grand. This quad was rebuilt atthe beginning of the 2006 season and after breaking it in I moved and now I desperatly need money. I hate to see this quad go but you can't pay your rent or any other bills in quad. There are a lot of mods on this quad! It has Pro Taper bars, Factory Effex graphic kit, DMC Alien exhaust (comes out the middle instead of the sides looks really awesome a real haed turner), Pro Design Cool Head, Weisco Pistons (Balanced), K&N Filter + Outerwear, Pro Design Radiator (3 times the capacity of stock). I think that is it but I probaly forgot something. This quad is extremely fast. Also this is a green stickered bike so you can ride it legally year round. I live in Fresno which is 45 min south of Yosemite and 2 hours north of Bakersfield. Going to Yosemite for the day is a great excuse to come by this way and look at this quad with your family. I am availiable at 559-760-5849 7 days a week or there is my email kyle.zimmer@sbcglobal.net Thank you for looking and have a ncie day.