PDA

View Full Version : Woman.... AHHHHH!!!! I want to pull my hair out!!

Rdhanded2
09-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Sorry, this may be long... I need to vent.....

Man, I just need to become a monk because I never have any luck in the love department. I think I am too easy going, and I get walked on. Here is my newest journey down the road.....

I met this girl a few months ago named Tricia, and she seemed perfect. Pretty, educated, down to earth.... I was on cloud 9. It was not until after we were dating that I found out she had lied to me. She had been on a couple dates with a guy I know, but that was over with as far as I new, and her and I started talking. They were not dating, just talking for a few days. I later find out that the night we had the "are we an item" talk, she went to his house and slept with him after our talk. Buy this time I have feelings for her, and I let that blind me and I continued to date her, but told he that I have really bad trust issues with her now. That is something I have never had before with a gf, and it drove me nuts!

Then she is moving to a new house, and wants my help. Me and a couple friends move all of her stuff for her, and I help her get settled in and such. The next day I come over and she has hung up art and photos and such on the walls.... including a bunch of pics of her ex boyfriend! I can't believe my eyes, I mean, why would she do this? I tell her it bothers me and she apologizes, and says she didn't think about it like that. Says he was just a big part of her life for years so she put then up with the other pics. 2 weeks go buy and they are still up. I tell her that it is her house, and she has the right to hang what she wants, but it is really upsetting me. She then finally takes them down. I don't know why, but it really upset me that she would ever do that, but I let it go.

A couple weeks later her lease is up at her old place, so we go back to pick up a few odds and ends and clean it one last time. I load up my truck and take everything left to her new place while she stays to do the last of the cleaning. I call her when I am leaving her new place, and ask if she wants me to stop back by and help her clean. She says she is almost done, and will be at my house in just a little bit. I go home and wait.... and hour goes bye... an hour and a half... I finally call her and ask what the hold up is (we were supposed to go to dinner) She says that her neighbors, Zack and Jason stopped bye and they were having a beer while she cleaned. She apologized, said she would be at my house in just a bit, and not to worry about going out, she was going to cook dinner for me for helping her. Midnight comes, several hours later, she is still not there. I call her and she says she lost track of time having a few drinks. She says she would be a bit, but would be at my house to spend the night. At 7 am I am fuming!! She never came or called at all. I drive to her new place and she is not there. I drive to her old place and her car is there, but she is not at her old house. She had spent the night with the Zack guy! She finally text messages me at 10am saying, sorry baby... lost track of time. I call her and ask where she was and she says that her and Zack stayed up talking all night long! I am so mad I can't hardly even speak. I ask her how she could do that, and she says there was nothing wrong with it because they are just friends and I should just trust her. I tell her how she lied to me about coming over, broke my trust in staying with him, and that we are through... I break up with her.

She is a wreck the next few days, calling my crying asking me to take her back, leaving me notes at my house saying that she loves me and wants to work to be the person I need her to be. I take her back... like an idiot!

My parents just put an addition on their house, so I have been helping with that a lot and that has been taking my time the past week. I wanted to spend time with her so we went camping this last weekend and tubing on the river. It is what she wanted to do and she had a blast. We got back on Sunday. By Wednesday I have not seen her, and I feel bad because I have been preoccupied with the addition. She gets off work, and I call her saying I am home early, and want to see her. She says great, but she left her lights on at the mall, and her battery is dead. She called a friend for a ride, but mall security was there with a jump box so she had told he rnot come come, and would be at my house in a few minutes. An hour and a half go buy and she has not called or shown up. I text her asking if she is ok, and she says she needs to stop by her house on the way home, so she will be a few more minutes but she will be over. at 1am I am mad as hell!! I ditched my parents to be with her, and she has not shown. I call her and no answer. I text her and she does not text back. Now I start to worry. Last I knew she was having car trouble, and I am worried she is broke down or something. I drive to her house, but her car is not there. Now my mind starts to wander and I am wondering if she is out with some guy or something. Stupid, but that is what I was thinking. About a half hour later she texts me saying, hey baby, sorry I am not there, I lost track of time watching tv, and my phone was in the other room. I text her back asking where she has been. She doesn't answer. I call her and she does not answer. A half an hour later she texts me asking me if I am mad at her. I call her and she answers. She says her car is still at the mall, she got a ride from a friend, and just lost track of time. I tell her how I cancelled plans to see her, then she ditched me and that I am extremely hurt. She cries again saying she was in the wrong, and she will not do it any more. When she says she will call she will from now on. She tells me she loves me and doesn't want to lose me. She doesn't come over

Then last night happens. She tells me she wants to spend the evening hanging out with me. I tell her I have to work at my parents house, but I will be home later. She says ok. All day I feel bad because I miss her, and want to see her. I cancel with my rents again, and text her after work to see if she is busy. She tells we she is in Walgreen's, and will call later. An hour and a half later she texts me asking how the drywall is coming. I tell her I did not go because I wanted to be with her, and have been waiting to hear from her. She says, You said you weren't going to be around, so I mad eother plans. My friend Dan is taking me to dinner. I say ok, and wait hoping for an invite, but there is none. She says she will call me when she is done. At midnight I have still not heard from her, and I text her asking if she is home yet. She sends back that she has not went out yet, and is just been watching tv. I call her and ask her why she did not call me because I could of came over and hung out. She says she did go to dinner, but also has other plans. It is now 1230, and I hear a guy in the background. I ask who is there and she tells me ZACK!!! Why? I ask. She says it is his birthday and he is taking her for drinks. At 1230? She says that there is nothing wrong with that. I ask her why she did not tell me and she says because I would just get mad. I then ask why I was not invited, and she says she knows I would not want to come, and that I don't like him. I have never met him!! I tell her I want to see her, and I don't want her to go. She tells me I am crazy, it is his birthday, and she is going. I tell her I can't believe she would do this, and she says we will talk later, bye. I text her asking if she will come over after they go out. She says yes, but it will be late. She never came over, and it is going on 4pm the next day with no call or text!

I am sorry for the incoherent rant, just needed to vent!

Rdhanded2
09-15-2006, 02:20 PM
WOW.... That is long!!!

250ex13
09-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Uh.... uhm WAY to long:scary: :p
Good luck with w/e's rong though:D

WhiteYFZ
09-15-2006, 02:27 PM
i just read it all.. dump that ***** for a 1 week at the longest and then mabe it will wake her up. sorry to hear that though.

Doober
09-15-2006, 02:28 PM
i know how that goes, same thing happeed with me last summer, i would say she isnt worth it, ditch her and move on.

450r51
09-15-2006, 02:30 PM
listen to dooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr, hes like dr. phil:D

JRP
09-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by 450r51
listen to dooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr, hes like dr. phil:D

lol :p

Doober
09-15-2006, 02:39 PM
dont compare me to dr. phil....:mad: im better then him:p

450r51
09-15-2006, 02:43 PM
ok my bad, would you like me to add some color to you.... how about montel or oprah?:blah:

Mxjunkie
09-15-2006, 02:45 PM
Doober if you were bald I could see a grim connection between you and Dr. Phil :eek2:

Doober
09-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Doober if you were bald I could see a grim connection between you and Dr. Phil :eek2:

:mad: :mad: you better watch out at breezewood in october!

AtvMxRider
09-15-2006, 02:55 PM
1st off I can't believe I sat here and read all that.

2nd if you take her back you deserve everything that is coming to you. It is obvious that she is a slut but apparently you are either blind or stupid

Rdhanded2
09-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Hey, look what I found... rule #1

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

09-15-2006, 02:59 PM
I don't think she gets the difference between a friend and a boyfriend. Sounds like she's treating you like her friend and every other guy like her boyfriend.

Rdhanded2
09-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Not after I get the chance to talk to her... her butt will be on the curb... but I am at work and she hasn't called. I am not going to call her, she can call me... or rot in hell.. which ever she prefers

md1985250r
09-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

2nd if you take her back you deserve everything that is coming to you. It is obvious that she is a slut but apparently you are either blind or stupid

exactly what I was thinking...

she aint worth the trouble

Mxjunkie
09-15-2006, 03:04 PM

Lmao I think Jerry summed it up for everyone..

derekhonda
09-15-2006, 03:05 PM
You realize she is doing every single one of those guys in the story...right? Use her for what you need and move on bud, find someone faithful.

700bRad
09-15-2006, 03:21 PM
Yea dude. Dump that *****. There are plenty fish in the sea. And DONOT trust any women when shes around a dude and theres alcohal involved. She is playing with ur head man. You dont need that, you can do better. Tell her you want to meet Zach. Look in her cell phone and get his number. Then call him and ***** his *** out damnit what the ****! I hate *****es like that!

mole97
09-15-2006, 03:35 PM
:ermm: i never even read a book that long.......from what everyone who is still awake is saying, yeah dump'er:D

Doober
09-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
Hey, look what I found... rule #1

1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

if that was directed towards us, were all friends just messing around with each other...

300extreme#8
09-15-2006, 04:43 PM
ignore her, meet other ppl... and go and hang out with ur own friends... do her like she does u man.... if she comes crawling back laugh in her face and keep doin what u do.... i'm sure there r plenty of women who r worth ur time way more than her, and if u have feeling for her.. it will only take time... and the only thing that can hold u back is urself , so just go have fun and see other women, worth a try with what ur going through

Scott-300ex
09-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Yeh, with me, I am pissed off too.

You go out with this girl, work your @ss off for her, give her everything she wants, buy her stuff, put work in your relationship, take her out to eat, protect her against anything, show her you love her, tell her you love her. Think about her all of the time. Don't even check out other girls cuz you got your own. All you care about is her.

Then she dumps you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just happened to me man.

Now everything reminds you of her, and all you do is still love her and think about her.

And how the hell am I supposed to love someone now, especially like I did her? If I can do everything I can to show her I love her and do love her, why should I love anyone else if all they gotta do is say. "I wanna break up."

Pisses me off too man, your not alone.

Aceman
09-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
I don't think she gets the difference between a friend and a boyfriend. Sounds like she's treating you like her friend and every other guy like her boyfriend.

^^Exactly. I have never been so sure of something in my life.....DUMP THE GIRL! I am just amazed women can act like that and be able to sleep at night. I mean, where's the common courtesy? She treats you like a tool and nothing more. If I just had the "talk" and then she goes over and sleeps with another guy, I would kick her to the curb so fast. I like to think I live by the golden rule and could not imagine treating anyone the way she's treating you. The quicker you can break it off, with no second chances, the sooner you can find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Try not to let it get you down, not all women are bit*hes like she is.:o

A A R O N
09-15-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
^^Exactly. I have never been so sure of something in my life.....DUMP THE GIRL! I am just amazed women can act like that and be able to sleep at night. I mean, where's the common courtesy? She treats you like a tool and nothing more. If I just had the "talk" and then she goes over and sleeps with another guy, I would kick her to the curb so fast. I like to think I live by the golden rule and could not imagine treating anyone the way she's treating you. The quicker you can break it off, with no second chances, the sooner you can find someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Try not to let it get you down, not all women are bit*hes like she is.:o

Aah, the Golden Rule....."He who has the gold, makes the rules":devil:

But seriously, dump that whor e.

honduh440
09-15-2006, 07:59 PM
i read this and thought u were 15 then i seen that you were going on 27. that must be some great pu$$y

troutman561
09-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Yea man I mean it sucks but I dont feel bad for you at all because your went back to her after you knew she slept with others, this problem is self inflicted and therefore I have no pitty.. Your 27 or whatever, holy crap dude whats your problem, our you that pu$Sy whipped? does she have a magic poon? Unfortunatly because you are so whipped right now you say she can rot in hell but the reality of it is she is gona call and cry and your gona go back to her and while your at it you will contract every disease she got from zack... sorry for being a dick about it but seriousy stop being a vagina grow some balls and dump her, YOUR A GROWN MAN, im 7 years younger than you and no where near that stupid, it is just beyond me that you would inlfict this type of difficulty on yourself...

SGA
09-16-2006, 01:38 AM
Heres how I see it.

Sounds like youre looking for a steady relationship and shes not ready to be in one.

Keep her around and youre going to continue being hurt.

What should you do? Only you can answer that.

trick250r
09-16-2006, 06:49 AM
its amazing how pu$$y can whip guys like that :p . look, its plain and simple...dump the *****.

but let me get this straight. you two were dating right? if it was me, id kick zach's ***, then dump her.

MR.BIG
09-16-2006, 08:29 AM
If I were you I would make sure I wore a condom with her because if your not no one else is either. She is a slut who doesn't give a crap about you and you keep taking her back so she walks all over you. Get rid of her before she gives you a gift for life like herpes:huh

aci clay
09-16-2006, 03:06 PM
that story was so long she probably slept with 3 more guys while u were posting it! come on man , catch a clue, she a slut. ditch her quick unless u dig that and if u do well maybe u can hook up a 3some with her and another chick. have fun with her and just remember she not one to marry.

AtvMxRider
09-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by aci clay
that story was so long she probably slept with 3 more guys while u were posting it!

Now that some funny chit there:devil:

MOFO
09-16-2006, 03:40 PM

Jerry does not beat around the bush.... I agree with him. You should have ditched her a LONG time ago!

BTW, I think I can honestly say that was the longest post I have ever read on here... and I'm wondering why I even spent the time! :eek:

09-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Jerry does not beat around the bush.... I agree with him. You should have ditched her a LONG time ago!

BTW, I think I can honestly say that was the longest post I have ever read on here... and I'm wondering why I even spent the time! :eek:

Because you're a sucker for sob stories. :)

Honda400exrox
09-16-2006, 04:23 PM
dump that skank, she prolly has crabs

Giz400ex
09-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Sounds like another pig and a big time "user"! You fit in the "user " catagory. You seem to be a great person and sensitive guy and woman will walk all over that. You need to cut all ties with her right now and move on. But, when you meet another female, be a little rougher, raw ect..... Being sensitive at day 1, your asking for it!!! You can be sensitive but not to far. Again, say bye-bye and move on before she waste anymore time of your life. The crying ect...... its all a act, trust me:rolleyes:

bulkdriverlp
09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
that story was so long she probably slept with 3 more guys while u were posting it! come on man , catch a clue, she a slut. ditch her quick unless u dig that and if u do well maybe u can hook up a 3some with her and another chick. have fun with her and just remember she not one to marry. good answer, i like this post .lol

troutman561
09-17-2006, 04:08 AM
I recieved good advice from a divorced frined.. you can't turn a whore into a house wife, good life advice to live by..

wilkin250r
09-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Maybe I misplaced my sensitivity card today, but am I the only guy that wants to meet this girl? :devil:

knighttime
09-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Maybe I misplaced my sensitivity card today, but am I the only guy that wants to meet this girl? :devil:

lmfao.

i cant believe i read that entire post as well. i havent read or heard about a slut like that in a long time.

POST SOME PICS OF THIS HO!!!!!!!:eek2:

kawi_kfx13
09-17-2006, 08:18 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Maybe I misplaced my sensitivity card today, but am I the only guy that wants to meet this girl?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao!.... and dude i hope u got to sleep with her as many times as she sleeped with all those guys...

rockman
09-17-2006, 08:27 AM
All you need to do is sleep with her sister! That will straighten that ho out. :devil:

kawi_kfx13
09-17-2006, 08:29 AM
LMAO!!! im with rockman

quad2xtreme
09-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Forget the chick dude, you need to figure out what is the root cause of your low self-esteem. This will stay with you for life if you don't conquer it. Explain to me how you can care for someone who craps on you? The real reason is you derive your self-worth from being attached to her. You actually believe this slut is a better person than you...perhaps because she looks better on the outside. Yea, I know...serious chit. I know you probably don't want to hear it but you may benefit from some professional help.

09-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Forget the chick dude, you need to figure out what is the root cause of your low self-esteem. This will stay with you for life if you don't conquer it. Explain to me how you can care for someone who craps on you? The real reason is you derive your self-worth from being attached to her. You actually believe this slut is a better person than you...perhaps because she looks better on the outside. Yea, I know...serious chit. I know you probably don't want to hear it but you may benefit from some professional help.

That was deep. :(

TTZ450
09-17-2006, 12:13 PM
I THINK SHE IS DOING WHAT ANY GUY WOULD DO IF A BUNCH OF WOMEN WERE AFTER HIM... PLAY THEM ALL AND GET WHAT YOU NEED.... BUT DUDE DITCH THE FEMALE DOG...

09-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by TTZ450
I THINK SHE IS DOING WHAT ANY GUY WOULD DO IF A BUNCH OF WOMEN WERE AFTER HIM... PLAY THEM ALL AND GET WHAT YOU NEED.... BUT DUDE DITCH THE FEMALE DOG...

Yeah, she's being a complete donkey. Dump her and let me "straighten" her out. :macho

MR.BIG
09-18-2006, 06:05 AM
We need pics of this pig!:p

rbgnwa45
09-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Hey man you don't need that BS. I say dump her before it gets worse :eek2:

ChuckMoe
09-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Now that some funny chit there:devil:

LOL!!! Oh my thats funny!

Slinky
09-18-2006, 08:44 AM
sounds like she's had more meat in her than a sausage factory.....in other words sounds like she's a whore.. you sould have walked away about 10 days before you first met her.

MR.BIG
09-18-2006, 09:26 AM
She's probably had more dicks in her then a police station!:p

troutman561
09-18-2006, 09:48 AM
so your saying she is the village bicycle?

dober250R
09-18-2006, 10:06 AM
hey, at least she has experience:devil:

rockman
09-18-2006, 10:07 AM
how old is this chick anyways

300extreme#8
09-18-2006, 10:16 AM
you could just hire a HIT-MAN hahaha jk

spent21
09-18-2006, 10:18 AM
it's a good thing I'M not a chick! i'd be a bigger slut than this whore!

300extreme#8
09-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by spent21

:eek: thats not good man, u could be running around with hpv haha jk

09-18-2006, 10:58 AM
man this is one of the best threads ever

MR.BIG
09-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by spent21

:p That's funny dude!

aci clay
09-18-2006, 04:20 PM
i really wish she lived by me. at least i know i could score. she must have been effin awesome to put up with all that.

Honda400exrox
09-18-2006, 04:52 PM
i really wish she lived by me. at least i know i could score. she must have been effin awesome to put up with all that.

her rate prolly starts at a $1.50 and goes up from there:eek2:

redrider311
09-18-2006, 06:21 PM
blah blah blah.. fightings not the answer.. Suck it... if you want to proove to her that it bothers you.. go beat everyone of those guys as*es.. if you cant win..atleast put up a hell of a fight so she knows you care... if worst comes to worst and you loose her in the end atleast you got to fight some people :p

AtvMxRider
09-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by redrider311
blah blah blah.. fightings not the answer.. Suck it... if you want to proove to her that it bothers you.. go beat everyone of those guys as*es.. if you cant win..atleast put up a hell of a fight so she knows you care... if worst comes to worst and you loose her in the end atleast you got to fight some people :p

What is there to fight over??? It is obvious she doesn't give a chit about him and is using him. What is going and fighting those guys going to prove? I say just tell her to F*** off and be done with it.

JOEX
09-18-2006, 06:49 PM
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

PHAT400
09-18-2006, 07:02 PM
DUMP IT.... The other guy's are just that... GUY'S..

She is the one that is giving the other dudes what they want. They can ask her to bang them all they want but she is'nt "cheating" on you until she goes ahead and bang's them..

Whipping someones butt over a peice of tail is NEVER worth it.

Dump the little self indulgent little twit and get on with finding one that won't pull this crap.

JEEZ... :huh

EX lvr
09-18-2006, 07:51 PM
lettuce aint the only thing thats .25c a head:D

GOTFEAR
09-18-2006, 08:21 PM
Are we talking about your quad or a real woman.,,...,, it sounds like its time to move on and as long as this drags on you will never find the ONE.....

7 speed
09-19-2006, 06:59 AM
I was just going through this same thing with my ex but I was able to quit having feelings for her once I found out what a whore she was. Now I am one of the "other guys" and she move on to some other sucker. There are so many girls out there like this and most guys are blind to it.

You just have to remember these broads are a dime a dozen and when you find a good girl that is when you can let you emoitons come into play and try to get into a relationship.

Atreyu
09-19-2006, 07:14 AM
What a swamp donkey.

rockman
09-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
What a swamp donkey.

straight from ubandictionary.com

1. Swamp Donkey
1 up, 3 down

a swamp donkey is A human female that exhibits characteristics of a swamp donkey are; friend humper, dirty and incredibly ugly, incredibly incredibly! UGLY. usually low morals and divorces husband for smelly little hunchbacked man. and then aborts child from hunched back man to prove love, and she’ incredibly ugly and shes a blood sucking money stealing hooker bag

dober250R
09-19-2006, 07:37 AM
Doing this girl would be like throwing a nail down a hallway!!!!:macho

MR.BIG
09-19-2006, 08:37 AM
only if you have a small wiener!

400exchick
09-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG

Oh you're evil! :devil: LMAO!

bwamos
09-19-2006, 08:58 AM
I will agree with most of the others here.

It's time to let her go.

It is MORE than OBVIOUS that she does not respect you. If she does not respect you, she CAN NOT love you, period. It's not possible.

If she does not love you, or treat you with proper respect, what are you hanging around for. There's no future. Dump her. Move on, and get a real woman.

Have enough respect for yourself to demand some from her.

I have a rule that I require when dating (in an "steady" relationship).
#1) I will never go out alone with another woman. And she will never go out alone with another male. Period. Friend, aqqaintenance, business partner, etc... It is not an option. If you have to have a business luncheon with another female, bring a 3rd person for accountability.

I call this our accountability rule. It gets rid of misconceptions, misperceptions, and temptations. You never have to worry if someone's cheating or thinking of cheating. Adds security to both parties.

If you mention this to a woman.. and she gets all weirded out about it and says your controlling.. end it right there. ;) This means she has "other plans" and doesn't want any accountability.

rebelbuggy
09-19-2006, 09:11 AM
I only read about half of that, now my head hurts...

DUMP her, she is playing you cheating or something.... its bs, she is talking and spending time with other guys,not showing up on time (cause shes makingf stops at guys houses on the way)

Been there done that... dump her before it goes any fature..

7 speed
09-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
I will agree with most of the others here.

It's time to let her go.

It is MORE than OBVIOUS that she does not respect you. If she does not respect you, she CAN NOT love you, period. It's not possible.

If she does not love you, or treat you with proper respect, what are you hanging around for. There's no future. Dump her. Move on, and get a real woman.

Have enough respect for yourself to demand some from her.

I have a rule that I require when dating (in an "steady" relationship).
#1) I will never go out alone with another woman. And she will never go out alone with another male. Period. Friend, aqqaintenance, business partner, etc... It is not an option. If you have to have a business luncheon with another female, bring a 3rd person for accountability.

I call this our accountability rule. It gets rid of misconceptions, misperceptions, and temptations. You never have to worry if someone's cheating or thinking of cheating. Adds security to both parties.

If you mention this to a woman.. and she gets all weirded out about it and says your controlling.. end it right there. ;) This means she has "other plans" and doesn't want any accountability.

Verry well put!!!

700bRad
09-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by dober250R
Doing this girl would be like throwing a nail down a hallway!!!!:macho

Like humping a warm pale of water.... :macho hahaha

7 speed
09-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Like humping a warm pale of water.... :macho hahaha

Hey!

You must know the same girl I do.
Lol....

700bRad
09-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Well ya know what they say. Lowering your standards will raise your average.

Toadz400
09-19-2006, 11:11 AM

I agree 100% with him :eek2: :huh .

Btw...have you heard the song "Self Esteem" by The Offspring? Pretty much describes 100% what you're going through. Break up with your and never look back, you'll end up a lot better than you ever will with her.

dober250R
09-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by MR.BIG

It's all about the motion of the ocean!!!!!!! Some people don't know what the heck they are doing, so it really doesn't matter how hot the girl is, or how big your dong is. If the girl knows what she's doing and she's about an 8, that will bump her up to a 10 on the scale, easily. If 1 of the 2 partaking in the party doesn't know what they are doing, it is not fun and makes it not worth it!!! Having a lay as good as a couch is an absolute waste of time.....:chinese:

DEAL
09-19-2006, 01:42 PM
I think I would have dumped her after the second paragraph.

7 speed
09-19-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
It's all about the motion of the ocean!!!!!!! Some people don't know what the heck they are doing, so it really doesn't matter how hot the girl is, or how big your dong is. If the girl knows what she's doing and she's about an 8, that will bump her up to a 10 on the scale, easily. If 1 of the 2 partaking in the party doesn't know what they are doing, it is not fun and makes it not worth it!!! Having a lay as good as a couch is an absolute waste of time.....:chinese:

Dammit!!!

I like my couch.
Lol....

DieselBoy
09-19-2006, 04:42 PM
WHORE, WHORE, WHORE!!!

She is using you like a drywaller's puddy knife.
SHE USES YOU LIKE A FRIGGIN TOILET!

That story is screaming whore. She's probably had more sex than the amount of hours your vehicle will run before the rod goes through the block. loose goose. like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Give yourself a shake. Shes not the only girl out there, and she's obviously not worth the time of day. She definately envies the p3nis.

NAIL HER SISTER!

troutman561
09-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400

Btw...have you heard the song "Self Esteem" by The Offspring? Pretty much describes 100% what you're going through. Break up with your and never look back, you'll end up a lot better than you ever will with her.

I was going to suggest the same thing, I heard that song earlier and thought of this thread.... hmm the fact i remembered that shows i spend to much time here, which is why im not throwing my nail down any hallways as of lately:ermm: but ill feel better about it and blame school... damn pre-med classes...

AtvMxRider
09-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Where did he go? Did he fall in?:confused:

09-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Where did he go? Did he fall in?:confused:

Last thing I remember was walking to her house to talk to her.....knocking on the door and only thing I remember after that is the door opening and me tripping and falling into some kind of wet cave. :(

Aceman
09-19-2006, 07:07 PM
^^^I told you to strap a 2x4 to your a$s.