PDA

View Full Version : New 07' Thor 50/50 boots

NacsMXer
09-15-2006, 12:39 PM
I just came across these online and thought I would share the info with you guys. These boots look pretty cool. Seems like they would be perfect for pit bike riding where full size MX boots are too cumbersome yet you still need ankle support that shoes don't offer. They would also be nice for the recreational rider who doesn't have the need for a full-on MX boot. The price isn't too bad either when you consider the prices of a lot of other boots out there. It's a pretty innovative idea if you ask me :cool:

Read up on them here:
http://www.motoworldracing.com/thor-07-50-50-boot.html

underpowered
09-15-2006, 01:29 PM
a company alredy makes something similar. i think it is Sidi, but could be wrong. it is a kinda cool idea for teh average rider, but i would much rather have a full boot.

mx428
09-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
a company alredy makes something similar. i think it is Sidi, but could be wrong. it is a kinda cool idea for teh average rider, but i would much rather have a full boot. AXO is the other company, I think they call it the Slammer or somehting, it's pit bike specific boot.

trx400exxracer
09-15-2006, 02:23 PM
someone else is making these for 2007

they are one of my sponsors

hint hint!!!:D

infantry317
09-15-2006, 02:23 PM
A couple of my friends have these, AXO and Thor. They like them but say they won't cut it for racing.

NacsMXer
09-15-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah this definitely wouldn't be a good idea to use these for serious use in MX or racing. I'll stick with my Tech 8's for that. More of a boot aimed at recreation than anything else (where there is much often less protection being used like gym shoes and what not).