PDA

View Full Version : You won't believe this!!!

rooster300ex
09-15-2006, 11:37 AM
This morning I went outside to smoke, and right when I came in I guess the door rattled the shelves in the garage and knocked a can of blue spray paint off the shelf, and then the spray paint can hit an old oil rig drill bit and busted paint all in the garage floor. It was a whole can too. This happend like at 6:30 this morning. It makes me sick. I have laquer thinner and paper towels on my hands and knees wiping it up. Makes me wanna pull my hair out of my head.

TANNER250r
09-15-2006, 11:51 AM
that sucks you got a pic my dad had that happen to him but i was to young to remember what it look like

sorry to here it happened to you

Rdhanded2
09-15-2006, 12:51 PM
This makes me sad, but only becaus eI would not care if it was on my garage floor... its a turd! lol

ilpadrino113
09-15-2006, 03:37 PM
haha that's never any fun. It's alright when it happens to a can of break cleaner. all yo gotta do is open the garage door and wait 20 minutes.

coolex
09-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Rdhanded2
This makes me sad, but only becaus eI would not care if it was on my garage floor... its a turd! lol

i would have left it, and before you think its cuz im a lazy kid , u just havent seen my garage, my dad would do the same, wait no id put sand on it like every thing else

rooster300ex
09-16-2006, 09:11 AM
This happend in my moms nice *** garage. My lil sister&nieces bicycle got splattered my dads 300ex got a few splatters. I almost got it cleaned up. I had to use laquer thinnner instead of mineral spirts. That mineral spirits wasn't cutting it.

09-16-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by rooster300ex
This morning I went outside to smoke, and right when I came in I guess the door rattled the shelves in the garage and knocked a can of blue spray paint off the shelf, and then the spray paint can hit an old oil rig drill bit and busted paint all in the garage floor. It was a whole can too. This happend like at 6:30 this morning. It makes me sick. I have laquer thinner and paper towels on my hands and knees wiping it up. Makes me wanna pull my hair out of my head.

I think it's a sign for you to stop smoking. :eek:

rooster300ex
10-11-2006, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by MrMan
I think it's a sign for you to stop smoking. :eek:

hahahaha:D

LTZ400rider
10-11-2006, 07:44 AM
yep i think its time to quit, i bet u smoked a pack after cleanin all the mess up

Warnerade
10-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by MrMan
I think it's a sign for you to stop smoking. :eek: Warning: Consulting people about their smoking problem may be hazardous to your health