5. Duncan Fat Boy 4

6. Pro Curcuit

7. DR.D

Chin_Chilla
09-15-2006, 11:03 AM
Curtis Sparks Big Core Exhaust System

bwamos
09-15-2006, 11:10 AM
It all depends on the quad, and what your individual requirements are.

There is no pipe that is better everywhere (power, torque, low dB, looks, etc..)

But of those 7 choices.. I'd say the Sparks.

You're leaving out some very very nice pipes though. Rossier, Dasa, etc..

Toadz400
09-15-2006, 02:56 PM
I'd say out of that list Sparks, but Rossier is also a very good pipe that you left out like mentioned above.

Curtis Sparks is a proven engine builder and the pipe has proved itself for years.

tltcracing
09-15-2006, 04:30 PM
there really isnt ONE top pipe. all the pipes are good and you are not wasting your money on a pipe you will not like. i think the HMF is the "best" quite pipe and low end, Duncan "best" moded motor pipe, yoshi "best" alround power pipe, WB and Sparks "best" top end, Pro Curcuit and Dr. D sort of all round power and lower DB. but these JMO and my not be 100% right on. pretty much if you want a pipe for power then any are just fine it only depends where you want that power.

krt400ex
09-15-2006, 06:13 PM
the yoshi pipe would be my personal preference because it produces more bottom and mid power, which is what i like, and they can be quieted dow to 93dec. very high quality and i think they look trick.

2muchquad
09-16-2006, 07:06 PM
I think as with most of them performance is gonna be way better than stock but i think the sparks is overrated imo.I had the Yoshi on my ktm450sx and i loved it.;) I think the hmf are good for the money.So are the thunder alley pipes as well,kinda on the loud side but so are most race exhausts.