PDA

View Full Version : ?installing tag bars kit

hawaiikfx400
09-14-2006, 08:23 PM
is there anthing i need to know or any tips.any tips would be great. aloha and mahalo

krt400ex
09-15-2006, 05:07 PM
nope, u should be fine. it is pretty easy.

i am guessing that u r talking about the t2 bars with the mounting kit??

yellowzo3
09-15-2006, 08:32 PM
i had this kit on my z400...it works great and is a quality product also. i think youll like it! :cool: its a pretty straight foward install and i didnt run into any problems either. have fun and post up some pictures when your done!

hawaiikfx400
09-15-2006, 10:59 PM
thanks braddas for the words of incouragment.i thought the kit would be easy to install i also have some under armor to mount up a set of p a nerfs to install.just wanted to make sure there is nothing i should know before installing da bars.do i need to torqe wrinch to any specs or just tighten real good and check every so often.i will post pics once i get them on. mahalo

yellowzo3
09-16-2006, 08:03 AM
just tighten them pretty good and check them once in a while...oh i thought of something...when your putting the key setup in its slot in the bar kit, dont tighten the plastic nut too hard or else the key is hard to turn and you may damage the plastic nut and threads. just tighten it enough so it wont move or wiggle loose. thats basically the hardest part.

hawaiikfx400
09-17-2006, 01:49 AM
thanks brah thats exactly why i posted da ? little tips save time and money learning from somone that has done da job before makes for faster easyer installs.mahalos