PDA

View Full Version : 250x hop ups??

jrkarting07
09-14-2006, 03:38 PM
I have a 87 250x with K&N filter and cobra exhaust i want to know what else i should do to make it faster?? I wanna bore it but don't really have the time or knowledge to do it myself.. u know of ne one in the jersey area??

Sjorge450R
09-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by jrkarting07
I have a 87 250x with K&N filter and cobra exhaust i want to know what else i should do to make it faster?? I wanna bore it but don't really have the time or knowledge to do it myself.. u know of ne one in the jersey area??

I do all my own engine work with help from someone that has been building two stroke engines for a long time. We are located right across from Trenton, NJ and if you would like, we could do what you want to the motor(Top end wise). On top of everything, we just opened opened a 300ex shop that runs out of his garage so we can help you out big time. Let me know. We probaly wouldnt charge alot, just the cost of the parts (Piston,gaskets,bore) and not much for labor. If you are interested get back to me, we will get a price for you for everything.

jrkarting07
09-14-2006, 06:01 PM
Yea that sounds awesome. Im really not sure how much i wanna bore it or ne thing yet but im deffinatley intrested.

Sjorge450R
09-14-2006, 06:34 PM
yeah I built my motor up over the past winter and its still going strong. If you want my phone number to call me, let me know. We pretty much can do it when ever you would like, with like november or december being the best time.

jrkarting07
09-14-2006, 10:56 PM
That sounds perfect.. Just send me ur # and ill give u a call sometime.. Im looking towards around december so thats perfect