PDA

View Full Version : i want to go to school!

450robot
09-14-2006, 12:01 PM
i know it sounds weird, almost... creepy, but my school is on strike until the 27th of this month! and im a senior this year! god! im not going to graduate until july!

rargh!

WhiteYFZ
09-14-2006, 12:04 PM
sucks. im a freshmen. started on monday. today i went and they were like go home.. school is closed . a bus a 3 cars crashed and knocked out all the electric..lol lucky me.

Scro
09-14-2006, 12:05 PM
That sucks...what are they on strike for?

gbcap
09-14-2006, 12:07 PM
id be like '***** i got **** to do i am leaving in june if school is "done" or not'

09-14-2006, 12:10 PM
School sucks!!!! At least I only do 13 hours a week. I just started adderal and like i feel less board at school today (first day on it).

09-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
i know it sounds weird, almost... creepy, but my school is on strike until the 27th of this month! and im a senior this year! god! im not going to graduate until july!

rargh!

How many credits you need? If you started to go to alternitve school you could get dune with school realy fast. In alternitve you an get a credit in 1 week if you work hard enough.

Scro
09-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by slow
How many credits you need? If you started to go to alternitve school you could get dune with school realy fast. In alternitve you an get a credit in 1 week if you work hard enough.

Alternative school? Around here, that's where you go when you can't keep yourself in line in regular school. Suspension, but you have to still go.

09-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by slow

slow,
Are you in an alternative school? I see it has worked well for you. By the way, have you ever ridden in the sand dones?:devil: