PDA

View Full Version : Crashed Yesterday

JRP
09-13-2006, 07:23 PM
well yesterday i got thrown off my quad in 2nd gear and landed on my left side. all the way from my shoulder to my upper thigh, its bruised and kills. And near my "love handles:p " its almost liek numb. Any clue why?

honduh440
09-13-2006, 07:24 PM
get a bunch of road rash? that will numb up some nerves

ny300exrider
09-13-2006, 07:38 PM
probly bruised or cracked some ribs. if so, prepare for some pretty annoying pain for quite a while. last year i had horrible pains in my whole left side....took 3-4 weeks for me to get to the doctor i honestly thought my kidneys were failing. i got blood tested thinking my organs were failing. turns out everything internally was fine. the doctor ended up determining i had broken/cracked ribs and i just took the pain until it healed itself. he was suprised i made it that long without coming in.

JRP
09-13-2006, 07:52 PM
its not my ribs, like i have a fine time breathing, its numb where ur waist starts, like on my left side, right where my waist goes up. Like its not completely numb but its liek tingiling and feels weird, hard to explain:p

CDALEMX301
09-13-2006, 08:14 PM
I went over the bars in 4th gear this summer and when i hit the ground i lost feeling and got tingly feelin on certain parts of my hip and back well doc told me nerve damage...You hit the ground hard enough that you get nerve damage and they act funny...took awhile for me to get feeling back then it would hurt when i touched it...now when i touch it it just feels funny but it gets better and better as time goes on and I crashed in may

QuadJunkies
09-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by JRP
its not my ribs, like i have a fine time breathing, its numb where ur waist starts, like on my left side, right where my waist goes up. Like its not completely numb but its liek tingiling and feels weird, hard to explain:p You done some abrasion to your nerves,maybe bruised them some. You coudl actually have a perm. numbness there but chances are it will heal up over time . I had this on my hip when I wrecked,only my is Perm.numb. I took a blunt hit and had t ohave water drained off my back to eleviate some of the swelling and nerve pain I was having.
It doesnt bother me all, Im used to it .:p
Hope ya feel better soon ;)

coolguy8769
09-13-2006, 09:26 PM
jordan that sucks man!! yea my back gets tingle from time to time, my problem is cause a fragment of my T3 is lodged in my spine!;)

get it checked out, dont be a dumb *** like me and try and walk it off and drive 2 and a half hours home with a broken back.... oo boy was that fun. i guess i have a high tolerance for pain:cool:

QuadJunkies
09-13-2006, 09:32 PM
I bulged T4 and T5. I feel for you :( I lierally couldnt even roll myself over for a few days and had to have ALOT of help.

JRP
09-14-2006, 10:12 AM
today i got up and it felt better, still no feeling, but every few hours ill get a sharp pain in my side, where i landed. Not to sure why.

Mxjunkie
09-14-2006, 10:26 AM
Nice one pepper :blah:

I get that now and then if I wreck riding bmx cause usually if I wreck riding my bike it's on the road trying some dumbass gap lol.. Everytime it usually happen's to me it goes away after a few days.

JRP
09-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Nice one pepper :blah:

I get that now and then if I wreck riding bmx cause usually if I wreck riding my bike it's on the road trying some dumbass gap lol.. Everytime it usually happen's to me it goes away after a few days.

haha alright

WheelieMan4
09-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Not trying to steal the thread here or anything, but...

2 weeks ago I wrecked my quad. I flipped over the handlebars by casing a double. Ive been sick, at first i was puking and then turned into, you know, and im still sick...Could there be something really wrong?? I was going to go the doctor but i dont know?

mx1791
09-14-2006, 03:07 PM
uhh, if i was you id go to the doctor if i was throwing up, make sure everything is ok with ur insides

Blue250X
09-14-2006, 04:40 PM
I was riding one time on a old threewheeler that had no brakes, and some kid in front of me didnt have the right gear to make a hill and came coasting back and the rack drilled my shin hard... and it was black and blue, swolen, hurt like a *****, and i could hardly walk. and where it hit, its still numb, and that was around the april of last year it happened:ermm: