PDA

View Full Version : 2 stolen quads and 1 bike in western MA..

ALLTHATREMAINS
09-13-2006, 01:42 AM
well after me and 2 others of my friends went to rocky hill last week we stopped at his house for a bite to eat.. it was getting late so we had a few drinks and we were going to unload them first thing in the morning.. 7:00 AM on 9-5 when we went to unload them both my friends quads and my dirtbike was stolen.. the quads are an 86lt250R and a 89lt500R.. yeah quadzilla.. and my dirtbiker is a 99CR125.. i just droped 1200 into it and didnt evin have it finished for 48 hours.. the bikes were stolen on a side street of route 5 in holyoke.. (the good section).. my CR truely stands out from others as well as the lt500.. my cr has red and black accerabis plastics,fleshwound graphics, black powdercoated excel rims, tag metal bars,sunstar wave rotors,REP racing suspenshion, pro circuit launch control,pro circuit foot pegs and a crap load of motor work.. i had the frame powdercoated a candy red.. no other CR arround here has that i dont think, the lt500 is all chromed out with a +3 swingarm.. black plastics with custom airbrush graphics of angels and deamons fighting.. as of right now if i do not find my dirtbike i am going to try and sell my system for my car so i can buy another one.. riding is my passion and i cant stand not riding for more than 3 days at a time.. if anyone see's bikes like these please contact me 413-977-2707... if these are found i will hand you a 400 doller reward.. i will nhave pics up tommropw of the bikes.. i really cant stand theives.. im a 17 year old high school kid who works 40 hours a week.. mommy and daddy dont buy my **** i do..

mole97
09-13-2006, 03:26 AM
:mad: I HATE hearing about things like this!!! I'll keep my eye's open. watch e-bay for your bikes and Ill be at rocky hill this weekend and keep my eyes open. Ya never know how stupid a theif can be? I feel for ya man!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=3745716