PDA

View Full Version : Is this a trend ??????

GOTFEAR
09-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Is it me or in my state or is it going on all over..... I love racing my 250r im a good B rider but this year im havinge problems finding places to race one by one tracks are cuting the atv classes and sone after no atv,s alowed to practice or race just a few weeks a go me and a few riders went to a atv park thats right atv park 3hrs away thinking we are going to be in atv heven but no atv,s alowed on the track dirt bikes only WHAT THA HHHHLLL is going on here what are we going to do trail ride i dont think so I love atv racing and im pissed. The track owners say race the nationals well i do if their with in 6 hr ride man im realy tired of theis track owners WHAT DO YALL THINK.,.,.,,,.,,.,,. and they say atv racing is bomimg yea right off the track into the streets.:mad: :mad:

gbcap
09-13-2006, 06:23 AM
bikers are where the money is at....and they ***** about quads being on the track. get used to it. several places around here have done that and it screwed them up big time. now no atv's will go back and places like breezewood are booming.

440racer66
09-13-2006, 02:37 PM
i know man hey got fear you read on the jmx forum what my dad posted atv66dad haha got them thinkin but i knoe how you feel man. o and have you heard about the girl on the ltr ??

Mxjunkie
09-13-2006, 02:48 PM
district 6 really screwed quad's over in the last few years :(

Nick110
09-13-2006, 02:54 PM
You think D6 is bad Josh? My district (4) only has 2 quad tracks, both are 2hrs away from me.

09-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
You think D6 is bad Josh? My district (4) only has 2 quad tracks, both are 2hrs away from me.

Same here. 5 DB tracks, 2 qaud tracks. Ones not that bad, but its on the kids track so its kinda short. And the other one flat out sucks.

GOTFEAR
09-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Yea JMX had a decent atv show up and fast riders but it got where we practice last race first and oh my god if theirs mud yea you know where im goining with this we practice first and they give use a few extra laps like their doing somthing for us and thin we race last. but you know they are cuting us out slowly and when i post where atv,s are racing on their web sit the owner deleats my posts ya know.,.,...,.,..,.,but you know the spectaters love atv racing.

JUSTINcredible
09-13-2006, 07:44 PM
district 23 has been adding quad classes and some weekends where the bikes and quads run diffrent tracks soo there are no conflicts and shorter days

GOTFEAR
09-13-2006, 08:43 PM
maybe that treind will find its way to S.C & N.C

7 speed
09-14-2006, 06:47 AM
Motocross guys don't like quads on their track because quads flatten out the track and take out their lines/berms in the corners.

Flattrack/TT is just the opposite.
Quads lay down the rubber creating the blue groove.
We are loved at flattrack races!!

BigFish
09-14-2006, 06:56 AM
Our local track did away w/ quads on the mx track. They did built a sweet tt track though....

....too bad I don't ride TT