PDA

View Full Version : new parts

tx_250r
09-12-2006, 06:44 PM
well i'm looking to get the most out of my esr mid range 310 so i'm adding a few goodies. i just ordered a vfoce3 reed cage to swap out for my pyramid reed cage, i got a reed spacer to go with it, a dyna fs programable ignition ( can't wait to try this one). Next i am thinking about a rickystator lightened fly wheel. what can i expect from the change with the reed and the ignition? How about the flywheel??? i'll let you guys know how it runs in a week or two!!

tx_250r
09-13-2006, 04:00 PM
well i just got the dyna fs and read the instructions... i might have problems. first it says i should shouls have stock coil and coil wires i have the jansen super coil. next the dyna fs will not run without the regulator and lighting system. the ignition requires the 12v from the stock charging system to operate properly. also the tether kill switch must be normally open. So looks like i will spend a day finding my parts and installing these parts. anyone else install one of these??? hows the improvement and how hard was it to install? and out of the four curves which one is best for drag racing???

09-13-2006, 04:12 PM
flywhell will help and so will the reeds, i dont know about the ignition... but itll run better, i am looking to get mor eoutta my CT310 and i want a TRX 5 pipe or something, i hate my LRD

tx_250r
09-14-2006, 04:15 PM
yeah i noticed a big difference from mid to top range with my esr pipe from the fmf fatty i had. the esr is great but the fmf had alot wider range of power and more bottom end so it was easy to ride. now i rode almost all wooded trails since i installed the pipe a couple weeks ago... and in the trails the pipe is fine cause the rmps are about mid range... but if i take off slow then gun it you feel the slight hesitation that the fmf did not have. But the jet setting isn't dailed in yet either.