PDA

View Full Version : Nh Riders

81 clark racing
09-11-2006, 08:39 PM
hey anyone ride in NH. southern. also mass

RidinRed420
09-12-2006, 11:43 AM
I'm from MA, but I only ride in NH.. We usually go to the Rockingham trail (in Freemont, NH) because it is the closest 100% legit place to ride.. It sucks, cause it is like 12 miles of 1 straight trail.. but I guess thats the price you pay for not riding illegally. I'd really like to go to Hopkinton Everett, but apparently that is closed untill next year.. We are going to try to go to Pisgah either this weekend or next, I've never been, but my boyfriend said it was a billion times better than Rockingham, since it actually has a few hills and some turns... Its a long ride in the truck though, cause there is only one way to get there - straight down 119 with an average speed of 35-40. One of my friends was telling me about a place a little north of Manchester that he went, I forget what town he said... He said it was sweet and its supposedly legal, so we are going to check that out too..

Where do you ride??

81 clark racing
09-12-2006, 01:02 PM
yea i hate that trail its sooo boring hahahA yea alot of the places i ride are ellegal haha but yea that place in manchester is off of goftstown road. its a fun LITTLE place to ride alot of people go out there. all the trails lead back 2 the same spot soo but yea theres some jumps a track sand pit and a sandhill. its fun for a few hours. i ride there sometimes but yea pm me if you want and we can talk steve

81 clark racing
09-12-2006, 01:22 PM
i heard hopkinton everett is open again