09-11-2006, 05:13 PM
got to ride some more today

warming up with a nac

killerofcrows48
09-11-2006, 05:17 PM
can i have your ramp.....pleeeeeease?? :blah:

Rootar
09-11-2006, 05:20 PM
hope derek and jon dont mind but thats the AX logo on the surface.

nice no-footed can

Rootar
09-11-2006, 05:51 PM
playing the hero role with a superman (i dont remember teh set being that close to me i guess when i pulled back to get back on it went down)

exrider008
09-11-2006, 05:57 PM
looking good:cool:

Rootar
09-11-2006, 06:09 PM
almost mid saranwrap this was right before i let go, i really like this trick its just fun to me

Rootar
09-11-2006, 06:30 PM
then i got ahead of my self and tryed this cool idea its a saran to no footed can, my left foot went through the bars then i take my right hand off and let my foot go out the right side all while bringing my right foot up then im in a no footed can and i grab back ahold wiht my right hand asap after my foot made it out then i come back and land

EXCEPT i didnt make it back on i dunno why i just couldnt get back all the way and well you can figure out the rest, fall off the side, land on knees, get sucked under and run over, and then roll across the dirt:ermm: its never fun

thats where my 400 ended up getting stopped in the lil pines, it didnt get hurt thank goodness so everything will be okay:o :p

me on the other hand have some healing to do

Rootar
09-11-2006, 06:47 PM
it got my left shoulder and elbow really good (hit nerf then got ran over) and this is my knees I DID NOT slide this is from slapping the ground no skid one is bleeding inside so i guess tomorrow ill have to cut it open to get it out, but i guess i can look on the bright side i get out of school tomorrow and off work :rolleyes:

oh and DAVE we are still riding this sunday, ill be good to go by then so dont count on skipping out this time cuase im not hurt im "healing" :devil:

tmoney
09-11-2006, 07:36 PM
scars heel, keep at it dude

Scro
09-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Rootar
it got my left shoulder and elbow really good (hit nerf then got ran over) and this is my knees I DID NOT slide this is from slapping the ground no skid one is bleeding inside so i guess tomorrow ill have to cut it open to get it out, but i guess i can look on the bright side i get out of school tomorrow and off work :rolleyes:

oh and DAVE we are still riding this sunday, ill be good to go by then so dont count on skipping out this time cuase im not hurt im "healing" :devil:

Come on now, everyone knows the real reason...you lost a bet with a friend, didn't you :p JP

brokeazz250r
09-11-2006, 08:16 PM
dam ross! sorry about the crash man but that superman looks saweeet. cant wate for sunday man. a bolt broke on my nerf bars im gona try to get fixed befor this weekend, if not do you have any space bolts laying around? take it easy man

rlplive
09-11-2006, 08:37 PM
sick man, do you have like a blueprint of that ramp? I would like to get one built like that. that is a sick ramp

bluebaron
09-11-2006, 08:57 PM
How do you do your superman? do you go over or around the fenders?

Rootar
09-11-2006, 09:04 PM
dang man these babies are swelling like crazy, good news is ill have a set of sixsixone shin & knee brace/guard here by friday at the latest so after the sweelings down ill get these thing wrapped up and ill be good to go on sunday, i would ride thursday but i think i get my new plastic and graphics and all that on there and get her cleaned up nice for some pictures

i like this pics its was taken to early but i like it

Rootar
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM
as for the blue print, build a full size mine is only 6 '2" tall search i made a thread for ramp blueprints

i get my feet up above the rear fenders and in one motion i push teh bars forward and extend my feet back i guess thats what makes the seat come up so high and i pull back on the bars and suck up my legs to get back on just gotta comitt to it

i dunno what this was prolly another no footed can

Villageidiott23
09-27-2006, 12:40 PM
those pics are sweet man, hey ill race ya for mmmmmm ur ramp...hahah

morfy
10-19-2006, 09:17 PM
You might think of some protection when trying new stuff..... Save you some skin in the end... Knees first .............. Seems every time I have come off my bike my knees are the first to get torn up...

Again very nice ramp... Keep the pics coming..................

400exfan19
10-29-2006, 09:53 PM
i wish i could have a ramp like that. you got a nice setup there.

tldPREDATORboy
11-01-2006, 06:06 PM
when i do my supermans i exstend my feet out,push the bars down a little pull my feet back then push the bars at a forward falling angle.may be just the weight of the predator but the works for me.

bigbadbubba
11-01-2006, 07:40 PM
so has bomb squad called u yet haha

tldPREDATORboy
11-01-2006, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bigbadbubba
so has bomb squad called u yet haha
yea why havnt they called you.they whanted me to star in fallout 2but they wouldn't pay me enough:rolleyes: no diss to the bomb squad