PDA

View Full Version : 89 650sx, 86 JS550 standups for sale/trade

400exbiggun
09-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Trying to get some money for another quad here.
Neither ski runs, neither ski has a title (in pa at least you only need a bill of sale to aquire a title).

The js550 is a empty hull. No cracks at all, i have a complete motor but its apart. It needed crank seals and I never got around to fixing it. I brought the cylinders to RRP in NJ for a bore and never picked them up...that was 2 months ago. if the cylinders are still there I dont know. So it will need cylinders.
The head I had milled, and the squish recut as well. It has a brand new prop housing on it as well, and the impeller is awsome.

The 650sx is complete, but just needs rings and a hone in the right cylinder. The one cylinder has 145psi, the other cylinder has 60psi. The carb needs to be cleaned, which is prbably the cause it ran lean.

Taking offers, I would gladly trade for any project quad, a banshee ENGINE, 250r ENGINE, 400ex engine (not whole quads...well i would take them too but just the engines), any dirtbike engine 4 stroke larger than 400cc...etc etc etc. Even 3 wheelers and 3 wheeler engines.

If you need pics LMK.