PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 400ex!!!!!

curious george
09-11-2006, 07:27 AM
WANTED BAD. i want a 400ex very bad. so my live gose like this, i have had 3 250 bigred three wheelers, one 300ex( never rode it once and it was brand new, avtullay never started it) traded for a 400ex, had all kinds of money put in to it and my uncle sold it behind my back. next i went 4 months with nothing. i then got a street bike fixed it up and sold it, same day bought a z400 for cheap, i only paid $1,000.00, i thought hey good del so i put tires on it and orderd brake pads and handle bars for it, 24 hours later i find out that it was stolen before my freind bought it then sold it to me. so right know i have $1,200.00 dollars, i work at a pizza house becuase there are no jobs in orange,new salem,athol mass. so i work three nights a week and that is the most hours i can get, i have a truck and insurance payments, a beautifull girl freind a beautifull daughter, and i need a quad bad and soon before i go crazy! i like the 400ex more then any other machine and i dont care what it looks like as long as the frame is not cracked in half, every thing lines up, and the motor still runs good. i dont care if it needs stuff to make it run perfect and i espically do not care what year it is. so please fellow patrons help a young troubld rider out.

Justin

p.s. i might be able to get $14/1,500.00 to gather but my budget is limited. and this is praticlly my life savings.