PDA

View Full Version : No GNC at Budds in 07.....

TWISTED
09-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Just heard this eve. Does this suprise anybody???

Nick shupe
09-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I heard about this, that kinda sucks being budds is so close to us.

gbcap
09-11-2006, 02:21 PM
he's so worried about this motocross of the nations he is alienating everyone else. i hope it pays off for him cause he is pissing alot of people off with his decisions.

Pappy
09-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
he's so worried about this motocross of the nations he is alienating everyone else. i hope it pays off for him cause he is pissing alot of people off with his decisions.

the problem is that next year or the year after people will return to budds and hand over thier cash once the bike race has moved on. sheep....baaaaaaaaaa

Delaware152
09-11-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by gbcap

From what I understand it wasn't his choice not to have the National.

TWISTED
09-12-2006, 04:33 AM
That's what I heard. all stemming from the incident with the woman getting sprayed by one of the workers.

Dupontster
09-12-2006, 04:58 AM
I heard something about when Donnie Banks was there, supposibly building the track better for the quads, Beaseley didnt listen to him and did the opposite?

Delaware152
09-12-2006, 05:01 AM
I also would be suprised if the schedule is a few races less and Budds was one to be cut.

gbcap
09-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the problem is that next year or the year after people will return to budds and hand over thier cash once the bike race has moved on. sheep....baaaaaaaaaa

if only there was a better place closer in that area...everyone goes there cause there isn't anything else in that area. i won't be back prolly. esp now that he cut out the xc loop.

treake
09-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Dupontster
I heard something about when Donnie Banks was there, supposibly building the track better for the quads, Beaseley didnt listen to him and did the opposite?

I don't think that is correct. My understanding is Beasley called Donnie Banks to come in to help him prep the track for quads, and from what I saw, the track was in real good shape for the national. I think a lot of the pros liked the track. I also heard that it wasn't Beasley's decision to not have the national. It makes no sense to not have a national at a national caliber track. There truly aren't many of those around.

#88yfz
09-13-2006, 07:46 AM
Thr bad part is budds had one of the best turn outs of the year out of all the nationals but, the wpsa mayb taking over anyways with the big money payouts! They will b at vmp this year!

coolguy8769
09-15-2006, 05:45 AM
hell yea they are gonna be at VMP, i'll be there, WPSA has a C class right?:cool:

i love that course, except last time i crashed on the start and had to fight my way threw everyone, this was the one before the last VMP race i couldnt make it to the other one

AtvMxRider
09-15-2006, 03:32 PM
When is the race at VMP????

Nick shupe
09-15-2006, 04:18 PM
They are going to have two races there a preseason race the wpsa calls it there training program April 7-8 and then agin July 7-8 should be a lot of fun even though the pros are going to destroy that track it should be awasome.

JRP
09-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Nick shupe
They are going to have two races there a preseason race the wpsa calls it there training program April 7-8 and then agin July 7-8 should be a lot of fun even though the pros are going to destroy that track it should be awasome.

oh yea, cant wait!:devil: