PDA

View Full Version : 200cc-300cc Youth 13-15 Class in the GNCC Series for 2007

Pappy
09-10-2006, 07:12 PM
200-300cc Youth production in the GNCC Series for 2007
I was asked by several people this weekend to get an email campaign started to have a 200cc-300cc 13-15 Youth Production Class included in the series for 2007.

If you would be so kind to take a few minutes to send an email requesting this class we would appreciate it.

Please send the email to carrie@racerxill.com

Thank you in advance

Pappy

05_KFX
09-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Kenny I have tried to send 2 different emails but niether seem to be ably to go through...Not sure what wrong,says that server name is incorrect.

Pappy
09-10-2006, 07:58 PM
carrie@racerxill.com <carrie@racerxill.com>

Mine seemed to go through:confused:

trx400exxracer
09-10-2006, 08:02 PM
sent!!!:D

Pappy
09-11-2006, 08:57 AM
has anyone else had the email not go through?

bwamos
09-11-2006, 09:35 AM
sent

Quad Boy 660r
09-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Change it to 200-350 13-15 and I will gladly.:)

161xchonda
09-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Ken I am glad we are not the only ones who would like to see them start this class. I have talked to Rita and quite a few other racer productions staff about this topic a couple times. Maybe they will make it a class this year it sure would be nice. It is totally legal too. My dad has spoken to Doug Morris(ATVA guy) and the only thing is we have to start on the last row and we can race withthe big boys. Come on people send them emails in.

Pappy
09-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by 161xchonda
Ken I am glad we are not the only ones who would like to see them start this class. I have talked to Rita and quite a few other racer productions staff about this topic a couple times. Maybe they will make it a class this year it sure would be nice. It is totally legal too. My dad has spoken to Doug Morris(ATVA guy) and the only thing is we have to start on the last row and we can race withthe big boys. Come on people send them emails in.

I agree

and we may see you sunday at the oakland race!

shaff107
09-11-2006, 06:43 PM
i dont think this class would be good in the morning or the afternoon ... this class would be really nice with the youth racers ... it could be the top dogs getting ready to move to a bigger quad .. just like the mini bike's..

just my $.02

Pappy
09-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by shaff107
i dont think this class would be good in the morning or the afternoon ... this class would be really nice with the youth racers ... it could be the top dogs getting ready to move to a bigger quad .. just like the mini bike's..

just my $.02

I wouldnt want the lasrger quads on the track with the 90's and 70's. We faced that at locals and they had to split the 90s and 50's because the 90s would literally run over the 50 riders.

They can put a race inbetween the youth mini quads and the adult morning if needed, or include them with the morning class at selected tracks. Yadkinville, I would put money on a few youth racers finishing much better then alot of the morning classes.

shaff107
09-12-2006, 06:47 AM
Yea your right "a few" then u have the others that really should be on the 90 but are to large for it.

i just think that racer productions is gonna let them in the morning.

good idea though about having a race between minis and morning. but then that cause problems also .... if racer productions makes this a class i will also put money that they put in the youth just like the bikes.

trx400exxracer
09-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by shaff107
Yea your right "a few" then u have the others that really should be on the 90 but are to large for it.

i just think that racer productions is gonna let them in the morning.

good idea though about having a race between minis and morning. but then that cause problems also .... if racer productions makes this a class i will also put money that they put in the youth just like the bikes.

they do have a bigwheel bike class that runs on sunday morning, but they are hella fast!!!

i would think that some in the 200-300cc class wouldnt have enough experience to run in the morning and they might hold some riders up they might not know to get over or anything

there allready is a problem when you come up on somebody and they wont get out of the way they just try to go faster

my bro had that prob in GA gncc where he came up on a rider yelled for him to get over and he just spead up hit a treeand my bro rear ended him (he shouldnt have followed so close) and then passed him!!!

i just dont think they are ready for the morning

and that they are more advanced than the mini"s???

ATV403
09-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Run them at the same events as the morning youth. Count the same amount of races as the youth. Start them in the rear of the Morning program. Have a rule in place like the GNC's have where the rider has to be of proper size. The rule is #5 on www.ATVAonline.com under GNC supplemental rules.

shaff107
09-12-2006, 04:15 PM
you guys just dont understand .... yes pappy son is a great rider but will he do when traci cecco is running him down yelling! .. he prolly will do great! but what about the other 20 - 25 riders that would NOT MOVE! or possible crash bad.

i think that everyone is on the right track with this class! i think that it will be huge if it takes off there just need to be a place for it. and as of right now i think that the place for this class will be in the youth race in the morning.

FRONT Row!

161xchonda
09-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I agree

and we may see you sunday at the oakland race!

We will be there. I think it would fit perfect in the morning class. It would not be a good idea to race with the youth because when I raced a 90 at the GNCC's I had trouble with the kids on 50's going to slow. I know I would have a huge problem with lappers on the 300. Although it would be nice to mix it up with the Walker and Gravley and the rest of them.

shaff107
09-13-2006, 05:19 AM
if this goes threw they prolly will do something with the 50's like move to a different time on a smaller track and then add this class with the 90's

SwainRacing
09-13-2006, 07:30 AM
Yes I think it would be great to have this class for the kids that are to big for the 90's, but I dont think they should run in the morning class either. Dont they run the youth bike class after the PRO atv class on saturday? Move them to sunday morning and run the 200-300 13- 15 class then.

ATV403
09-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Its posted on the GNCC site that this class will be run at the Powerline and Ironman races. It will be run with the morning program.

Pappy
09-14-2006, 04:43 PM
This is good news. I dont like them running with the morning classes but ot is a start!