PDA

View Full Version : Justice Has Been Served!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honda400exrox
09-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Today we got a call from the OPP saying they have identified the theive that stole my bike, they are arresting him on wednesday and he has to pay us restitution for both bikes:D :D :D

Phills450r
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Glad to hear.. bet your a happy camper

WhiteYFZ
09-10-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Phills450r

killerofcrows48
09-10-2006, 04:56 PM
thats freakin' awesome.

Mxjunkie
09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
I hope the same happens for insaneracing he really could use a little cheer up too :)

Honda400exrox
09-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Oh you guys dont even know how happy I am, the problem is this guys whole family are theives, and they ride at the same gravel pits I ride at, Im just worried of going there sometime and gettin beat up by his brothers and friends

Quad Boy 660r
09-10-2006, 06:32 PM
That wouldn't be good.:mad:

Just kick them in the balls, they will fall just like anyone else.

Congrats, though.

DieselBoy
09-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
Oh you guys dont even know how happy I am, the problem is this guys whole family are theives, and they ride at the same gravel pits I ride at, Im just worried of going there sometime and gettin beat up by his brothers and friends

hey, congrats. im in ontario too...where is the gravel pits?

Honda400exrox
09-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
hey, congrats. im in ontario too...where is the gravel pits?

out side of st.marys, near a little town called harrington

AtvMxRider
09-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Phills450r

bulkdriverlp
09-10-2006, 07:30 PM
thats great, if they have the money to pay you. they could work the system and not pay you for a long time. good luck

insaneracin2003
09-10-2006, 07:44 PM
man,that is awsome.i guess we should never give up huh? i hope them baseterds pay!!!
Thanks Josh(mxjunkie) yeah that would be an awsome"pick me up" I have a bunch of people out here looking for me,even in places i didn't know about. I hope to get good news soon.

NorCalRacer
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM

No worries... thieves are cowards.

MAaudioX10
09-10-2006, 11:11 PM
So, you say the authorities know who stole your bike but, instead of arresting them Monday, like they should. They'll arrest them Wednesday?:confused:

Does everything move a little slow in Canada?

NorCalRacer
09-11-2006, 10:12 AM
I missed that, no until wednesday. That gives you a couple days to soften him up for jail:devil:

<DRS>GPF
09-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
No worries... thieves are cowards.

agreed..

once word gets out they run with thieves, they wont get alot of respect anyway..

09-11-2006, 02:25 PM

I'm sure if you saw his brothers and friends walking up to you, you'd remember him stealing your bike. Then your adrenaline will kick in and make your balls twice as big so you can serve a little of your own justice. If that doesn't work, you can always run them over.

09-11-2006, 02:34 PM
Its beacause the cops that took on the case have to arest him, they took finger prints, we told the cops, the name of the ppl we thought did it, and alot of ppl said that it would of been them, but or friends, o theres no proof your just pointing fingers, sure enough it was them, im Honda400exrox lil bro if your wondering, well its time to get out the spaypaint, gas and mathches, this will be fun. And the getting there *** handed to them, my dad and his friends are tough SOBS. They have put alot of money in there big lifted trucks.

WHat can go in a gas tank to really **** stuff up??

09-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by mitch091

Pee. :devil:

Honda400exrox
09-11-2006, 03:34 PM
After this is all said and done with, We are getting a bunch of people together to kick the living sh*t out of them, these guys have been stealing for years, and its time to get some revenge on thes *******s

MAaudioX10
09-11-2006, 06:02 PM

sugar.

Phills450r
09-11-2006, 06:05 PM
After this is all said and done with, We are getting a bunch of people together to kick the living sh*t out of them, these guys have been stealing for years, and its time to get some revenge on thes *******s

not to seem like a puss or anything but don't go get in trouble before they get locked up.. just wait untill they get out and handle your business so they know not to do it again.

derekhonda
09-11-2006, 06:12 PM

Yeah, good plan. After they pay you a couple thousand dollars in damages you can rough them up and give the money right back to them X 10!!!!!!!!

09-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Nope., sugar doseent do it, mybuster said. lol. i think bleech did something. Mabe caroseen?pee might work, What would complets screw it?

Jakeyracer
09-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Nope., sugar doseent do it, mybuster said. lol. i think bleech did something. Mabe caroseen?pee might work, What would complets screw it?

definatly sand or pea gravel (bout 4-8 peices) if that dont do it dump a dozen eggs in the tank and if you are still having trougble well the car is invincible:p

MAaudioX10
09-11-2006, 08:08 PM

Really? I must have missed that episode.

Honda400exrox
09-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Yeah, good plan. After they pay you a couple thousand dollars in damages you can rough them up and give the money right back to them X 10!!!!!!!!

No man you dont get it, these guys dont know who I am, or where I live, but my dad knows where they all live, we know all 5 of their farms, they cant prove it was me, my fingerprints arent on file so suck on that X10!!!!!:rolleyes:

insaneracin2003
09-11-2006, 08:42 PM
No man you dont get it, these guys dont know who I am, or where I live, but my dad knows where they all live, we know all 5 of their farms, they cant prove it was me, my fingerprints arent on file so suck on that X10!!!!!:rolleyes:
not to be a smart arse,but saying this on the internet is not the best thing to do. just my .02 . If you are going to do something i wouldn't broadcast it on the net. At least you found out who did it and they will pay....

Mxjunkie
09-11-2006, 08:44 PM

Yes but when you " Beat their asses " dontcha think they'll know who you are then? I'm sure they'll be laughing when your the one with assult charges..

Some people make me wonder why their mom's didnt swallow them.. :ermm:

JJ69
09-11-2006, 08:45 PM
i dont have to worry about thieves. every day that i take my bike out riding, i break something so its in peices when i bring it home :D
i guess thats not a very good method of security lol.. gets pricey.
i have a big cabinet full of guns and my wheeler is parked just under my bedroom window.. good friggin luck thieves. i really hope if mine gets stolen i dont catch them.. cos i'll go to jail.

JJ69
09-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
sugar.

sugar can be traced, so insurance will cover it.
VINEGAR, however.. cannot be traced in someones gas tank, therefore insurance wont call it vandalism, and they can buy theyre own damn motor :D

insaneracin2003
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

Some people make me wonder why their mom's didnt swallow them.. :ermm:
lmmfao.dude , you didnt go there,yes you did....lmmfao

DieselBoy
09-11-2006, 08:48 PM

SAND LOL

400eXr1d3rZ
09-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Feces. Everyone can take a turn.

Toadz400
09-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, I hope everything goes through as planned for you.

It's been over a year and the cops still haven't arrested (well, they have but they let them out the next day for giving them information on another meth-head) the meth heads who stole and beat the sh*t out of my quads. They know exactly who they are, they know what they did, and I have not seen a cent from anyone or received any justice. I have lost all respect and hope in our justice system.

400exchick
09-12-2006, 06:56 AM
Jackson I told you once and I'll tell you again. Stay away from them. It's not like destroying someone's property is so much better than what they did. Like the cops won't know who did it, I mean honestly. Use your head buddeh, be the bigger man.

derekhonda
09-12-2006, 10:40 AM

Yeah I had a friend whose dirtbike got stolen. We knew who did it...police didn't help. One night he and some buddies just went over and stole it back. They planned on doing some street justice to the thief....a month later he was kicked out of school for carrying a gun. Be smart....dumb@ss.

Honda400exrox
09-12-2006, 01:19 PM
I think a hole crap load of liquid bleach in the tank would do just fine

DieselBoy
09-12-2006, 01:26 PM
I definately understand how angry you are and the satisfaction you would get from damaging something of theirs, but you don't know what these guys are capable of. It could get you killed. I would just be tickled pink that you're getting it back, and turn the page and never look back.

Mike,

insaneracin2003
09-12-2006, 01:52 PM
I definately understand how angry you are and the satisfaction you would get from damaging something of theirs, but you don't know what these guys are capable of. It could get you killed. I would just be tickled pink that you're getting it back, and turn the page and never look back.

Mike,
my thoughts exactly

Honda400exrox
09-12-2006, 02:21 PM

Mike,

Yes but they could also be killed if they try to steal our stuff, but if we disable there theif mobiles they wont be able to steal lmao:blah:

onefast400ex
09-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I would wait until things clear up and maybe in about a month or two do it. They deserve to get messed up. Also did you get your bikes back or are they giving you cash?

AtvMxRider
09-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Do you guys want to sit in jail with them? Just let the police handle it and be thankful you are getting your stuff back:ermm:

Honda400exrox
09-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Do you guys want to sit in jail with them? Just let the police handle it and be thankful you are getting your stuff back:ermm:

nope bikes are gone, this guy has a choice of paying us 4000$ or sitting in jail for a year:rolleyes:, the legal system doesnt work anymore.:(

and onefast400ex, dont worry i will get my revenge....eventually

LTandRaptorider
09-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
lmmfao.dude , you didnt go there,yes you did....lmmfao

Oh Jesus! I am wiping beer off that I just sprayed on my monitor! Good one, Josh! :D :blah:

roundsy
09-12-2006, 04:34 PM
jackson or mitch, send me a pm of who did it, if its who i think it is they've definately seen my quad a few times and know where i live