PDA

View Full Version : 2 RC's for sale.. High end car/truck.. super cheap price!!

YZ400EX
09-10-2006, 10:51 AM
I have 2 RC's for sale.. The price I am asking is a fraction of the cost they can be bought new for and just the mods on these are worth more than the asking price for either..

$300 OBO

I have a GS SUT race truggy in excellent condition..It has almost every hop up that you can get on this thing..It is almost the exact setup that Marty Korn ran.. It has Fioroni front and rear shock towers, fiorni front and rear chassis braces, aftermarket thick chassis, dual rate shock setup, front and rear sway bars, CVD's all around, carbon fiber center diff brace, carbon fiber radio tray, Fiorini diff mount, and lots of others I cant remember right now and probably too much to list..Like I said everything on this truck is aftermarket aside from the a-arms..The truck comes with an OPS .21 bump start motor, tuned pipe, and the Championship Edition body..Trucks also has wing mount kit installed with wing. The truck comes RTR with a JR steering servo and JR throttle servo along with a JR XR2I radio and 1000mah battery pack. The truck straight out rips on the track and corners like no other..It comes with Proline (I think) low pro tires and aftermarket rims for better handling on the track..It will also include the stock (bigger)wheels and tires if you want to run it on something other than the track..It has some extra misc parts as well. I paid well over what I am asking for this especially with all the aftermarket parts..Will get pics shortly and can email them upon request.

$300 OBO.

This one is a HPI Savage. Has lots of aftermarket parts. It is rtr. Has aluminum wheels with t-maxx tires, 3 bodies (jeep wrangler, 2 stock..), Wasp .28 pull start motor, 3 speed tranny, metal spur gear and clutch bell, mugen 3 show clutch setup, HPI tuned pipe, JR high torque steering servo.. I am sure there is more, but thats all I can think of right now.. I can get pics of anything if needed..

YZ400EX
09-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Here is a pic of the GS.. its a full out race truggy..

YZ400EX
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Here is a pic of the savage.. have more pics of both upon request..

sic250x
09-10-2006, 07:32 PM
i am ver interested, solet me know what you would take for it shipped to my door

BossmanEX
09-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Just had to put my 2 cents in. These RCs are DEFFINATELY worth the asking price. Im into RC also and have a T-MAXX with half the mods he has and have invested at least twice what he is asking. Somebodys going to get a deal!!

YZ400EX
09-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by BossmanEX
Just had to put my 2 cents in. These RCs are DEFFINATELY worth the asking price. Im into RC also and have a T-MAXX with half the mods he has and have invested at least twice what he is asking. Somebodys going to get a deal!!

U are definately right!! I am just trying to make a quick sale.. You should buy one or 2!! :D

Sic250x, I can do $320 shipped to you.. Let me know

sic250x
09-10-2006, 08:04 PM
let me make sure i will have the money before i tell you yes or no i will get back with you

YZ400EX
09-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Sounds good!! Everything is still for sale!! Someone buy these!!

YZ400EX
09-12-2006, 09:47 PM
up..

jabbahoo
09-13-2006, 06:49 AM
Do you want to trade for parts?

YZ400EX
09-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Dont really want to trade for quad parts.. GS is gone.. Savage is still for sale..