PDA

View Full Version : my 450er for sale

bearmde
09-10-2006, 07:01 AM
Well, as much as I hate to, I am selling my 450er. This thing is absolutely mint. It has less than 3 hours on it. It is absolutely perfect. I bought it with the intention of doing some serious riding, but due to work constraints, I am not able to ride much. It is a 2006, black that still has the little knobs on the tires. It was in the woods once, for three hours. I have pics available for anyone that wants to see it. It is in my garage, and was always garaged kept. I bought it from a guy that drove 200 miles to get it. He was going to sell the stock parts as new take offs, and build it up for hare scrambles, but had a heavily modded yfz in his garage and decided to just keep it. As most of you know, you supposedly can get deals on this at certain places for around 6000 out the door, (although not in my neck of the woods). I am wanting 5500. for mine. I guarantee you will not be disapointed. I am located in Central Il, near Champaign, IL. If you need further info, pics, questions, please email me at mjaal2599@msn.com, and I will respond asap. Thanks, and keep riding.