PDA

View Full Version : plastics

tat2mike
09-10-2006, 06:55 AM
what do you guys think of using 2 different colors front and rear?
im thinkin about doin a 2 color combo (250r) but im not quite sure how it will look anyone ride it out like that ? show me some photos if you have them

TRX23rider
09-10-2006, 09:05 AM
i personally am not a fan of it, imo it looks cheap but i have seen some people pull it off and make their quad look amazing with it. but most i see look like someone cracked one set of plastics and chould wait to get a matching color so they just slapped on a differnt color. it is kinda like when some people with honda civics get a body kit and dont get it painted.

CHEVYZ
09-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by TRX23rider
i personally am not a fan of it, imo it looks cheap but i have seen some people pull it off and make their quad look amazing with it. but most i see look like someone cracked one set of plastics and chould wait to get a matching color so they just slapped on a differnt color. it is kinda like when some people with honda civics get a body kit and dont get it painted. Agreed.

trx400exxracer
09-10-2006, 10:13 AM
i think it looks good the ims quad looks awsome with its 2-tone to me:eek2:

fastyz85
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
it depends. if u just put like yellow and purple plastics then no but if they match and it looks like it flows from one color to the next then they look sick.usually a graffics kit that matches both colors helps.the one i like the most is derek guetter's quad from akraix entertainment.sorry this is the only descent pic of his quad.http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/fastyz85/1101041128_m.jpg

tat2mike
09-10-2006, 02:27 PM
well my frame is powdercoated blue and the subframe is orange i wanted to do like a flip orange over blue and blue over orange with custom graphix just an idea havent bought the plastics yet

TRX23rider
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
i agree a good graphics kit would bring it together and look pretty good, but some times it just looks like crap.