09-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Lets see some predictions.:D

And I friggin want nuge back:mad:

HB416EX
09-09-2006, 06:28 PM
OSU

woodsman250r
09-09-2006, 07:27 PM
After watching the first half it is clear that Texas can't hang with OSU. The refs gave Texas that TD with a BS call and OSU should have either a FG or a TD. The announcers make me want to puke by keep talking about Colt McCoy and how great he is and how he is from a small town. They haven't really talked about how Gonzalaz has 7 catches for 122 yds and a TD, or about Ted Ginn or Smith. Its been about Colt McCoy and how he is from a town with no Dairy Queen. Who gives a shi*! Bucks will run away with this one after the half.

A A R O N
09-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
After watching the first half it is clear that Texas can't hang with OSU. The refs gave Texas that TD with a BS call and OSU should have either a FG or a TD. The announcers make me want to puke by keep talking about Colt McCoy and how great he is and how he is from a small town. They haven't really talked about how Gonzalaz has 7 catches for 122 yds and a TD, or about Ted Ginn or Smith. Its been about Colt McCoy and how he is from a town with no Dairy Queen. Who gives a shi*! Bucks will run away with this one after the half.

That "protecting the quaterback" call was total b.s. Sure, their helmets hit, but he didn't lead with it , he just made a good solid tackle. That made me angry. I just hope [our] secondary can hold up:macho

woodsman250r
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
The defense is playing great. If not for that crap call they would be going into the half pitching a shutout against the so called #2 team in the nation. Defense needs to keep the offense on the field because now Texas doesn't know what reciever to cover which is going to open the ground game for Pittman and Wells. Put Pittman and Wells into the mix and its goin to wear down the Texas D and put the game out of reach for the Offense. OSU wins here they are goin to Tempe again :D I just won OSU PSU tickets the other day and can't wait to see OSU get revenge on them too.

Caseys 300ex
09-09-2006, 10:19 PM
We won baby!!!! 24-7..GO BUCKS!!!!!!

A A R O N
09-10-2006, 07:02 AM
O

H

I

O

catch22blaster
09-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Goooooooo Bucks wahoo