PDA

View Full Version : Do I need slapped?

Jake250ex
09-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Well, here it goes. Girl probs

My girlfriend is super hot but is a ****** to me and has me on a leash. Her old bf calls her and she actually used to go over there and hung out and stayed the night but her bro (my best friend) was there too. I find out shes been hanging out over there when she tells me shes been with her friend. She swears on her Gpas grave nothin happened - but I CANT dump her. I dont know what to do. I can explain it all but its super long, and basically 1 of her lies got uncovered and along with it went 10 more.

Basically, she treats me like crap and lies to me

BUT, shes goregous, puts out and pays for everything of mine and also is my ride everywhere

hmm... :confused:

Xater
09-09-2006, 12:47 PM
get rid of her and find a nice cute girl, doesnt have to be wicked hot...

2004-400ex
09-09-2006, 12:49 PM
hey pm me your aim sn and i will help ya i had simmiler **** happen to me

Jake250ex
09-09-2006, 12:53 PM
quadrider47

CHEVYZ
09-09-2006, 12:54 PM
In response to the original question, yes, you need slapped. I would say just bye and be done with it. That relationship sounds like its headed for some deeper trouble. Don't waste any time getting hurt. :ermm:

250ex13
09-09-2006, 12:57 PM
you should be b!tch slapped

wilkin250r
09-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Well, you need to figure out what YOU are looking for.

When I was younger, this would have been a PERFECT relationship. But that was because I knew 100% that I wasn't looking for anything serious. It would have been strictly a good time, with nothing long-term invested. I would have used her for what I needed, and not give a d@mn otherwise. I wouldn't care if she was off with her old BF, because I wouldn't have anything emotionally invested. As long as I get mine when I want it, I don't care if she's also giving it to somebody else.

But that's just me.

If you are looking for "love", then dump her, and do it soon. Don't wait, cause you never know what opportunities you're missing.

juanki
09-09-2006, 01:12 PM
dont lisent to them......
first of all you have your doubts and there is to things to do
1 talk to her anf find out whats going on... she can lie tho.
2 resign yourself and use her to your advantage... by this i mean that you should payher back wit the same coin. hang out wit other girls and keep having this rides and gifts... wit this there could be two outcomes, she realizes what you are doing and make things good with you or finally break.. if this is the case you got your chance to meet other girls wihle you where with her.

09-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Basically tell yourself you have dumped her but she dosent no, so you wont be hurt when she leaves. In the mean time, get action from her, let her buy you stuff and give you rides. And i supose you could try to change her in the mean time. JMO

juanki
09-09-2006, 01:17 PM
yea the thu last guys are also rigth

ilpadrino113
09-09-2006, 01:24 PM
dude, chicks come and go. Whenever yer not happy u should just get the hell out. It's not worth it. Just my 2 cents

tp300ex
09-09-2006, 01:41 PM
im 15 about to b3 16 i kno i dont kno much but if i was u i would say f that...

F-16Guy
09-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by 250ex13
you should be b!tch slapped

Either stick around and know that everyone is laughing behind your back, or grow a pair and tell her to beat feet. If she's hanging out with her ex, they're making the beast with two backs. She's done with you. :scary:

00tn300ex
09-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Had the same thing happen to me, just use her all you can and see how much you can get away with.Just be looking for future prospects and keep all the benifits you have now until you find one.

HB416EX
09-09-2006, 06:27 PM
This is what you do.Continue seeing her let her buy you things give you rides look good on your arm.....but also have a nice not so good looking girl that treats you good but you don't take in public on the side.Problem solved.

MX MaNiAc 06
09-09-2006, 08:09 PM
When my slutty ex did something behind my back i had a girl that id call, tell her whats up n shed be right over. :cool: I didnt tell her but it just made me feel better.

It also helped when we broke up. She brought up all this chit that pisses her off about me. I told her about the chick i messed around with behind her back n she got all sad. She was just like "why would u do that to me!!"

Mxjunkie
09-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Kick her to the curb there's allways another chick..

DieselBoy
09-09-2006, 10:13 PM
so your dating a filthy whore essentially......

Rider-trx_250ex
09-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

When I was younger, this would have been a PERFECT relationship. But that was because I knew 100% that I wasn't looking for anything serious. It would have been strictly a good time, with nothing long-term invested. I would have used her for what I needed, and not give a d@mn otherwise. I wouldn't care if she was off with her old BF, because I wouldn't have anything emotionally invested. As long as I get mine when I want it, I don't care if she's also giving it to somebody else.

u sound so much like my friend from skool, anyway dump her and if u meant something to her then she will try to get it back together or something like that, but u cant let her know how u really feel about her untill u know that things are secure or she' ll walk all over u if she knows u think she is the hottest girl u've ever seen and you will never leave her, in other words dont put her on a pedastool

Doober
09-09-2006, 11:25 PM
lets see a picture :devil:

09-09-2006, 11:31 PM
honestly ive probably seen 5 threads about you and your girl, dump her and never look back at what you had, run away, far away. shell stab you in the back one day and it will hurt 10X more. so do it now and never look back.

quad2xtreme
09-10-2006, 04:44 AM
You have a hot F...buddy. What is wrong with that? No need to give her up till something better comes along that makes you not care about having a hot F...buddy anymore.

Just smile at the other guy all the time knowing you both are doing the same thing to this girl. Just don't kiss her...you know where she's been right?

Giz400ex
09-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Marshmello
honestly ive probably seen 5 threads about you and your girl, dump her and never look back at what you had, run away, far away. shell stab you in the back one day and it will hurt 10X more. so do it now and never look back. If you seen 5 threads about him and his girl previous to this.... He hasn't learned yet! All I can say is that if you don't know by now? You need to get stabbed in the back. When it hits home, then you'll learn. Also, in the meantime grow a set because it sounds like your the girl in the somewhat relationship or what ever it is. Doing everything that she does to you, and you doing back to her won't do YOU any good. I can somewhat see what type of person you are and if your young pup, that makes sense even more. Again, keep on doing what your doing and you'll learn....Oh, she's probably screwing her ex! little wake-up call for ya, just because you say your b/f was there doesn't mean squat. Who knows, maybe there double teaming her???? Who knows????? She sounds like a pig:confused: , treated her like one will ya please!:D

JJ69
09-10-2006, 05:05 AM
video tape you and her together, spread it all over the internet, then send her a link in her email.

Stevie-D
09-10-2006, 07:18 AM
all the advice in a world aint gonna help ya out man. you just need some experience and you will know how to handle situations like this. crash and burn a few times basically. ya-it's gonna suck when you break up with her..but if you are anything like me...once you break off a relationship that is headed down the ****ter for ANY reason..you'll be a lot more happy once its over. im not going to say it aint going to suck *** for a while-it probably will- just get back on your feet and find someone else.

or you can stay with her...but if you do...ask her exboyfriend how your dick tastes:devil: hahahah...been there..done that:blah:

jrm03
09-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Quit being a tool and have some sack. Kick her to the curb. Treat her like dirt and she will like it, and she will probably still put out. 95% of them are whores. Sleep with her then tell her to **** off. That always makes them feel good. LOL

F-16Guy
09-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
... Just don't kiss her...you know where she's been right?

LMFAO!! :D

outlaw450r
09-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
Well, here it goes. Girl probs

My girlfriend is super hot but is a ****** to me and has me on a leash. Her old bf calls her and she actually used to go over there and hung out and stayed the night but her bro (my best friend) was there too. I find out shes been hanging out over there when she tells me shes been with her friend. She swears on her Gpas grave nothin happened - but I CANT dump her. I dont know what to do. I can explain it all but its super long, and basically 1 of her lies got uncovered and along with it went 10 more.

Basically, she treats me like crap and lies to me

BUT, shes goregous, puts out and pays for everything of mine and also is my ride everywhere

hmm... :confused:
Keep her until you get some money and a car.

trick250r
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
well, look at it this way... dont break up with her but find somebody else to be with. basically do the same thing to her... whats the worst that can happen, you get a new g/f and lose a *****?

derekhonda
09-10-2006, 03:28 PM
You stay wipped like that and you are setting yourself up for a life of unhappiness.

You have a couple options:

1. Break up, be lonely for a while, find someone better
2. Stay together, put up with her ****,be unhappy
3. Do her mom in the butt, tell all her friends about it, then do all of them in the butt.
4. Refer to number three, it indeed needs two lines.

troutman561
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Hmm she buys all this crap for you... Does she have bigger balls than you? She def. is wearing the pants in this relationship... Basicly bang her out, dump your load on her face, punch her in the ovaries, take her balls and use them for yourself, and move on. Problem solved.

Giz400ex
09-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
You stay wipped like that and you are setting yourself up for a life of unhappiness.

3. Do her mom in the butt, tell all her friends about it, then do all of them in the butt.
4. Refer to number three, it indeed needs two lines. If I had to choose, #3 would be the best choice for him depending on what the mom looks like:D By the way, very funny LOL:D :D :D

DieselBoy
09-10-2006, 06:43 PM
you wonna bang a girl whos having sex regularly with someone else, too? Yech!:huh

orca0294
09-10-2006, 07:00 PM
i wouldn't respect what shes doing but sometimes you need to let a girl go out and do what they think they need, maybe she needs to find out that you really mean more than that guy by hanging out with him. You need to expeirence it for yourself though. I just went out with someone for over 8 months and we had our problems but she decided she needed her space for now, if they mean that much to you you have to learn to understand how girls are. By the way your going to think plenty of girls are the best looking thing in the world..

Jake250ex
09-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Well - to save you some reading I didnt do it. We are still together but things have changed but who knows how long they will stay this way. She is on my nutz now, which is good but im afraid it wont last. And she doesnt buy me crap I want, she buys food and obviously pays for gas if she drives everywhere. Its nothng too crazy.

Hers the story front to back - Her girlfriends man of like 2 years dumped her so my girl was trying to hook her gf up with a new guy that was a friend of her old x's. I guess they had gone over there a couple nights but she swears on her life that nothing happened... When I found out I had to take her back to his house to pick up her car cause her gf brought her to me. Anyway, I told her she is gonna bring him out to me when I show up and when we got there she said he aint home and cried her *** off trying to get me to talk to her and i told her to get the F out... then without saying ne thing she got out and followed me home and then.... :devil: me. I cant complain right?

I dont see it lasting much longer though either. And I wont be the least bit hurt when it all ends, cause I see it coming and I have been thru it all before. I just wanted to see if anyone could open my eyes up to a suggestion.

Jake250ex
09-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Well - to save you some reading I didnt do it. We are still together but things have changed but who knows how long they will stay this way. She is on my nutz now, which is good but im afraid it wont last. And she doesnt buy me crap I want, she buys food and obviously pays for gas if she drives everywhere. Its nothng too crazy.

Hers the story front to back - Her girlfriends man of like 2 years dumped her so my girl was trying to hook her gf up with a new guy that was a friend of her old x's. I guess they had gone over there a couple nights but she swears on her life that nothing happened... When I found out I had to take her back to his house to pick up her car cause her gf brought her to me. Anyway, I told her she is gonna bring him out to me when I show up and when we got there she said he aint home and cried her *** off trying to get me to talk to her and i told her to get the F out... then without saying ne thing she got out and followed me home and then.... :devil: me. I cant complain right?

The only reason she wasnt with me anyway is because we spend every second together every day and she told me she wanted to find her best friend a new guy. So I trusted her and said go.

I dont see it lasting much longer though either. And I wont be the least bit hurt when it all ends, cause I see it coming and I have been thru it all before. I just wanted to see if anyone could open my eyes up to a suggestion.

I am just worried this is one of the many lies but I found out this one.

Jake250ex
09-16-2006, 10:26 PM
well, if anyone cares everything went back to normal, so I got the balls and dumped her.

Forecast for tomorrow : riding with buddies with no worries :)

its hard and it hurts but I know its the right thing. The right hand will be put back into use, but only temporarly.

09-16-2006, 10:53 PM
You'll be rubbing some Bengay on your wrists tonight. :devil:

rockman
09-17-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda

4. Refer to number three, it indeed needs two lines.

OMG thats some funny SH*T

aci clay
09-17-2006, 04:32 PM
since ur broke up u wouldn't mind if i gave her ride huh? nothin serious maybe just a nite or two with her and her g/f.

AtvMxRider
09-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Jesus Christ does Dr. Phil have a website? This is a quad site not a dating site. There is atleast one thread a day about someones problems with a slutty G/F:rolleyes:

JOEX
09-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
well, if anyone cares everything went back to normal, so I got the balls and dumped her.

Forecast for tomorrow : riding with buddies with no worries :)

Good. Now we can put this behind us.:)