PDA

View Full Version : kazuma mini-falcon 90 del. owners

dirtdigger71
09-09-2006, 10:48 AM
I am looking to buy one for my 6 yr. old son,would appreciate your input from expeirience of owning one wether or not it would be a wise choice to buy one or not.(parts availability,reliability,who to deal with/and not to deal with, upgrades & modifications etc...) any input will be highly appreciated. thanks!!!

spliffy
09-10-2006, 12:53 PM
We don't sell the mini falcon 90 & for 1 reason, they can be quite a headache. There is many other 90cc's available & I would steer clear of that one though, they have had MANY engine problems. www.kidatvs.com

tcr0148
09-11-2006, 02:41 PM
I have had my share of problems with the kazuma mini falcon 90. I would say that it is a very cheap way to get your kids riding but with that being said, you get what you pay for. I have replaced many faulty items on the bike and its not even a year old. My son is 6 yrs old and is an average rider. We ride mostly in wooded areas and open fields, therefore the stress on the bike is not like MX racing. so with that in mind, if you like working on bikes as opposed to riding them get a kazuma and work out all the kinks, but if you want reliable fun and enjoyment fork over the $2300 and get a honda trx 90.

tcr0148
09-11-2006, 03:25 PM
try this link and you can read for yourself !

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=239039