PDA

View Full Version : A new name and new ride!

yellow400ex05
09-09-2006, 10:03 AM
Just giving people a heads up that my username was changed from yellow250ex04 to yellow400ex05. I recently got my bros 05' 400ex! Its got the mods in sig and it only has about 20 hours on it, its fast, and beats my cousins piped jetted and filtered z400 on top end ,and he has 20 inch kenda knarly's and a 14 tooth front sprocket, and mine has a 14 tooth front sprocket stock gearing btw, and 18 inch kenda's and i beat him on top end. i lose often in drags bc I'm not totally used to the clutch yet, but drags are for wusses anyway but he knows that will change soon, and I will be stomping him all over the place! I even raced a stock raptor 660 with 13 tooth front sprocket, in a drag because this kid had asked me to race, and i stayed with him basically the entire race! i won once, and we were even the rest of them, he may have been slightly in front though. I love 400ex's lauching power, soooo much torque, and it just grunts when you accelerrate!!!!! :devil: Its such a beast!. An HMF pipe jet kit and k and n airfilter, and nerfs and maybe a g-force axle when x-mas comes! But I"m debating, axle or nerfs??? I get $500 to spend for x-mas. Ahh such a hard decision!

kawi_kfx13
09-09-2006, 10:11 AM
ahah how is that posible...u dont have like a pipe or nothin...ur cuzin most suck at riding or somthin lol...but im happy 4 u...that u got a new quad i no how much fun it is