PDA

View Full Version : Post you snow- fun experiences!!

Raptorman660
09-08-2006, 01:30 PM
just liek the title says let know about the wildest trip, sickest powerslide, crashes anything exciting u had in the snow!!!! WINTER IS AWESOME

rmz250
09-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Busting snow drift with a z250 this kid we hate has oh and sledding behind it. :cool:

ny300exrider
09-08-2006, 03:18 PM
snow storms are my favorite time of the year. When the roads would get snowed over and the people stop driving, me and my friends rode the roads for miles on end, through town, to restaraunts, down the main roads, till 10:30pm. i ride more during one snowstorm then i do in two months of regular riding. but my quadding in the snow days are over, im finally buying my first snowmobile before this winter.

BlasterEaten250
09-08-2006, 04:06 PM
i have a couple

BlasterEaten250
09-08-2006, 04:08 PM
we basically made a tt track with a jump in my friends yard, it was fun

Scott-300ex
09-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Uh, see who can make it up a hill with a lot of snow, get stuck half way up then after about an hour, you make it to the top, rockin it back and forth. LoL

Snowmobiles, driftin at 45 around a 90 degree turn, with a sled, yeh, wheelies up hills, how the grab when you run it idle to wfo.

Trucks, back windy roads with friends, driftin.

Snow is fun.

Car hoods on back of 4x4 fourwheelers down roads and fields, that we know who owned!

roundsy
09-08-2006, 06:09 PM
last winter before i sold my 01 400ex, one day school was cancelled because the roads were too icy, so i took er out to the local town and the one street was just covered in ice and there was no traffic so i just took my quad down the street before for some traction and got er up to third trhen when i hit the ice just reef on her and ya could do 1080's and then pull er out and keep er going, of course the odd time ya'd lose er and smask into a snow bank...lol but it was all good fun

Xater
09-08-2006, 06:27 PM
i have one strip behind my house that get covered in ice i mean slick clear ice lol, and you can go flying down and hit it in like 4-5th gear (6 speed blaster) and you can spin going like 40 3-4 times its sweet!!!

milehigh450r
09-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Getting our trailduster stuck right outside the freakin driveway for 3 hours. Our quadrunner 250 had to pull it out. 38 inches of snow will do that to you.:)

Jakeyracer
09-09-2006, 01:44 AM
uhh lets see getting a tractor stuck in the snow then get an old quad stuck in the snow while tring to pull out the tractor yea that sucked

o or taking a 250ex thru 3and a half feet of water after the snow melts and goes to my riding pit lol FUN

250rAL
09-09-2006, 06:10 AM
My son had the funniest crash I've seen one winter. He got going too fast through the drifts in the ditch on his Blaster and got to bouncing and then nose dived into the snow. He was tossed over the bars and the machine ended up perfectly vertical on it's nose in the snow. I took a picture of it but the camera was lost later in the day and never found.:(

Here's another time when he went wide on a turn in the woods and slid up a log:

CHEVYZ
09-09-2006, 06:27 AM
Haha... what is this you call snow? LOL it pretty much never snows around here. About 2 years ago we got a surprise and it really snowed Christmas day. No quads, but we got some nice drift pics with some nitro RC cars. Everything got lost when my computer fried a little while back, though. :(

kawi_kfx13
09-09-2006, 06:42 AM
lol when i first started riding my lil piece of **** 250 fourtrax...i thought i could make it threw a ditch...it was filled with snow lol couldnt see how deep or nothin...so i took off..lol next thng i new i was about 30 ft of it...and its front end snaped cuz it hit a colvert lol...and no one was home so i went and got my 2000 phazer 500 out and draged it back on its side! it was fun...lol my fav with a snowmobilie was last year...i dont no why iwasnt riding my 500 or my 700 but i was riding a 250 lmao... i toped it out on som banks about 7 feet tall..next thnk i no theres a big whole in the bank...lol droped to the ground and the sled went out of heals a few times...i tryed to start it up...looked under the hood...found the whole topend laying of the motor ahah! good thng my bro was only a while in front of me lol...