PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Camaro

450RGNCC
09-07-2006, 10:50 PM
1969 Chevrolet Camaro

Body
-NEW: Fender Emblems, Quarter panel grilles, Door hinge pins, Front end hardware kit, Headlamp/ Grille hardware kit with adjusters, Rear wiring harness, Hood insulation, Front spoiler kit, Left side floor pan, Trunk pan (not full)

Interior
-Standard Black interior
-NEW: Carpet, Sound deadener, Package tray, Trunk divider, trunk mat, Speakers, Seat covers (installed driver’s side only), Dome light assembly, Glove box tray
-CD player/ Radio
-Grant steering wheel

Chassis
-Power Steering- NEW: Box, Pump, Hoses, and Quick ratio pitman arm
-NEW: Baer Power 4 Wheel Disc Brake Set-up, 4 shocks, Battery tray, Battery cables & shut-off terminal, Sub-frame bushings, Fuel tank, Sending unit, Steel fuel line, Wheel center caps & rings, BFG tires, Pypes exhaust, Tranny & Motor mounts
-Reconditioned 15x7 & 15x8 rally wheels

Engine
-350 bored .030 over (355 C.I.)
-Cast Crank .010 & .010
-Keith Black Hypertec Flat Top pistons 10.75:1
-Crane Fireball Hydraulic Cam
-76cc- 194 valve Heads w/ new springs & seals
-GM Aluminum Intake #3932472
-600 Holley Vacuum Secondary Carb
-Points Ignition (NEW- points, condenser, coil, cap & rotor, wires, spark plugs)
-Hooker headers
- NEW 2 ½” Pypes exhaust
-NEW: Fuel pump, Fuel filter, Belts, Lower radiator & heater hoses, 100 Amp single wire alternator, starter, gaskets & seals

Transmission
-Tremec TKO 5 speed
-Hurst shifter
-Center-Force clutch assembly

Rear
-12 bolt GM 3.73 posi
-Multi-leaf springs
-Competition Engineering Slide-A-Link traction bars
-New shocks

$13,900

This car is an EXCELLENT driver. It rides smooth, tracks straight, and with the 5 speed tranny and the Baer brakes, it is truly a pleasure to drive. The running gear is very solid, this car could just use a little bit of body work to make it better. However, the car does not need the bodywork in order for it to be driven and enjoyed. The driver side front and rear, and passenger side rear floor pans have already been replaced, and so has the trunk pan. The owners before us Put rear quarter panels and a driver side door skin on it. There are a few little bubbles below the doors, and some cracks in the paint behind the driver side window, and at the bottom corners of the rear window. The worst spot, by far, is at the top of the passenger side quarter panel, near the top corner of where the body is set in for the trunk lid, and rust has started to come through there. I do not have any recent pics right now, but Friday afternoon I can get some fresh ones. The car is orange (a shade lighter than hugger orange) with the typical white stripes.

This car is not an SS or RS, but it is an original V8 car. This car also originally had AC, though none of the original components remain, and it also originally had a console.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to see the car, you can PM me, or If you want to you can call my house at (717)-741-4465, but please do not call after 10:00 PM.

This car is located in York, Pennsylvania 17402

cool 300ex
03-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Hey i am guessing it probley sold. But i wasn't interested anyways i was just wondering if you have any pics of it. I am into old camaro's and like to look at others.

rYan01400EX
03-19-2007, 11:01 PM
I have a '68 Camaro.. but '69's were wicked.. I'd give anything for a '69 COPO with the 427 in it! But anyways, sounds like a bad car! Good luck!

js1178
03-20-2007, 07:17 PM
pm sent

450RGNCC
03-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Sorry guys, this car is already sold, but thanks for looking.