PDA

View Full Version : bad ideal

aron450r
09-07-2006, 10:41 PM
alright well i had some left over black spray paint maybe lil under half a can, so id decided to spray paint my grab bar black, its a glossy black i painted it, let it dry then rode it, it looked really good, concidering i ride the grab bar alot, made it look pretty kool...it hasnt came off yet, so i clear coated it with spray paint clear or whatever it is, its great, but that was yesterday when it was hott and dry, today it was very cold and moist,damp,wet rainy, and so yano and i was gonna do the front bumper and arms to, and yea, bad ideal to try an paint anything while that condishion outside, i knew better befor i started but didnt figer that would happen, it just runs and dont dry at all, so i took brake cleaner and got it all off, gonna try again tomorrow when hott and dry again lol...i also got some of that paint How To paint your plastics, gonna try that but still kinda scared lol....think im gonna order new plastic then paint them if i like it ill stay with em and just have the new for next year lol