PDA

View Full Version : Mom is being a loser need help with Magneto Puller/bolt?

brapbrap13
09-07-2006, 04:05 PM
u guys took this thread wrong.
im not a jerk to my mom.
and i get my own money i stopped have an allowance when i was like 7.

Ralph
09-07-2006, 04:30 PM
be more specific about what you want

brapbrap13
09-07-2006, 06:24 PM
a 400ex magneto RH thread bolt. i wanna just rent one then send it back to u and pay for all shipping costs. lol

LTZ400rider
09-07-2006, 09:21 PM
just ask ur dad to get it for u, whats the big deal, obviously ur mom will say no, tools are a waste of money to women

400eXr1d3rZ
09-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
j tools are a waste of money to women

But they find 10 thousand pairs of shoes more useful.

Rastus
09-07-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ
But they find 10 thousand pairs of shoes more useful.

^^ This is truth!
And they end up NOT wearing atleast half of them they buy. :mad:

suzukigirl
09-07-2006, 10:48 PM
i'd rather hav new tools than shoes...i always fight with my dad over who gets to use the tools...just go out and buy it or ask your dad to

Ralph
09-07-2006, 10:53 PM
i have one somewhere but its 4 hours away :ermm: sorry buddy. You really have that hard of a time getting $16 togehter?

QuadJunkies
09-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Did I see you just called your Mother a loser??:ermm:

Aceman
09-08-2006, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

Read his profile, it's clear he's an immature teenager. Probably going through the "I know more than my parents stage.":rolleyes: Grow up kid. Reading your thread's title, I immediately thought YOU were the loser.

250rAL
09-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Why not buy one then sell it on eBay when you're done with it?

ilpadrino113
09-08-2006, 08:10 AM
ya man, just go by he better to beg forgiveness than ask permission. It's a tool and only 16$ so just go buy it and use it. If she's pissed then sell it again.

F-16Guy
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
I knew he wasn't going to get away with that one! Take a breath and try to contain your motherly rage :devil:

bwamos
09-08-2006, 08:56 AM
If you have a job.. and have your own cash.. just go buy it with cash from Honda. You said it's your own money right?

If it's from your expected "allowance", it's NOT your money.. go get a job. ;) Allowance.. exactly that.. an allowance. It's a gift, not a right.

Perhaps they don't want you ripping into the motor on the ATV that they bought for you with THEIR money.

Mom is being a loser
I wouldn't give you a dime either.. lol.

QuadJunkies
09-08-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
I knew he wasn't going to get away with that one! Take a breath and try to contain your motherly rage :devil: Im trying to be good!!

Deeeeeeep cleansing breaths.... lol

QuadJunkies
09-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
If you have a job.. and have your own cash.. just go buy it with cash from Honda. You said it's your own money right?

If it's from your expected "allowance", it's NOT your money.. go get a job. ;) Allowance.. exactly that.. an allowance. It's a gift, not a right.

Perhaps they don't want you ripping into the motor on the ATV that they bought for you with THEIR money.

I wouldn't give you a dime either.. lol.

Looks like your parents taught YOU right!!!;)

redracing88
09-08-2006, 10:10 AM
how old are you jezz calling your mother a loser. you have no idea what its like not having a mother im only 15 and grew up my hole life without my mother cause she passed away. you dont know what i would give just for her to be here even yelling at me over something stupid just to have her in my presence for a slight second:grr:

NO RESPECT NO RESPECT FOR YOU AT ALL.

QuadJunkies
09-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by redracing88
how old are you jezz calling your mother a loser. you have no idea what its like not having a mother im only 15 and grew up my hole life without my mother cause she passed away. you dont know what i would give just for her to be here even yelling at me over something stupid just to have her in my presence for a slight second:grr:

NO RESPECT NO RESPECT FOR YOU AT ALL.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. How sad :(

HB416EX
09-08-2006, 11:36 AM
Sounds like you should be calling your dad names like P u s s y
Your dad should want you to ride and be into tools.I think your whole family is screwed up.

F-16Guy
09-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Im trying to be good!!

Deeeeeeep cleansing breaths.... lol

:blah: :D

BTW -- I'm moving to Ogden, Utah next month, so the next time you guys plan a trip to Little Sahara, send me a PM. I googled it and it's only about 2 1/2 hours from where I'll be living. I'm really looking forward to getting out of Phoenix (been here 9 years) and being right in the middle of so much awesome riding. How far is Kuna??

QuadJunkies
09-08-2006, 12:09 PM
:blah: :D

BTW -- I'm moving to Ogden, Utah next month, so the next time you guys plan a trip to Little Sahara, send me a PM. I googled it and it's only about 2 1/2 hours from where I'll be living. I'm really looking forward to getting out of Phoenix (been here 9 years) and being right in the middle of so much awesome riding. How far is Kuna?? We will be in Odgen ALOT next spring to race the track there... Have you seen it?? We went and looked at it while on vacation at Lagoon last month.
Kuna is about 5 hours away,you might have to make a trip down here as well!And your not far from Saint Anthonys either!:D

coolex
09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
and i just lost all respect for u

get some money together and go buy it, you obviously have no respect, cuz i would never call my mother that even joking around or not. so next time show a little respect to the ladies

Doober
09-08-2006, 02:54 PM
granted he shouldnt call his mom a loser, but at least its not as bad as other names he could have said.:ermm:

F-16Guy
09-08-2006, 04:54 PM
We will be in Odgen ALOT next spring to race the track there... Have you seen it?? We went and looked at it while on vacation at Lagoon last month.
Kuna is about 5 hours away,you might have to make a trip down here as well!And your not far from Saint Anthonys either!:D
I'll be checking it out as soon as I get settled in. First priority, of course, is buying a house. In very close second, checking out all of the local riding spots. I might even be forced to buy a couple sleds!:D

QuadJunkies
09-08-2006, 11:45 PM
I'll be checking it out as soon as I get settled in. First priority, of course, is buying a house. In very close second, checking out all of the local riding spots. I might even be forced to buy a couple sleds!:D
You will like this track... :D I know I liked the looks of it!!

http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/utah__vacation_pics_

http://i.pbase.com/o4/26/660826/1/65557424.ez4LuUkk.SLC2.jpg

Ralph
09-08-2006, 11:59 PM
im gonna be the oddball but ive called my mom a loser. lol Our relationship is strong enough not to let such a silly 4th grade word mean or change anything.

Im also gonna say his parents are being overkill on not letting him use his own money to buy a 16$ part. It sounds like his dad doesnt care either but he just doesnt want to upset his wife by making a decision she doesnt agree with and i think there is something wrong with that.

I know the woman i marry i will have a bond with where we dont have to make decisions to avoid stepping on eachothers feet. If i dont find someone who is willing to have such a bond with me then maybe it will take me a while to get married...

People always say, parents are always right, they know best. But then you tell me why 50% of marriages end in divorce and the average lenght of marriages these days are *about* less then 10 years.

Everyone is wrong sometimes, even parents.