PDA

View Full Version : For Pappy

JRP
09-06-2006, 06:56 PM
hey pappy i was just wondering if there is ANY way you could schedule the ride for either like any other weekend then the 14th and 15th. lol. My dad said it was cool for me to go but then he got in the mail his 30th class reunion and he wants to go and its saturday afternoon through night. And he wouldnt take me up on sunday since i have school on monday. The main reason i wanna see if it can get moved is because thats going to be the last time i got to a track before winter moves in. And then once winter moves in im pretty much done mx'in for a while. Also i want to hang out with everyone again before winter. So if there is any way you and dan could reschedule it would be awsome. Thank You, Pepper #859

Pappy
09-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I dont do the schedules, but I would be happy to keep an eye on you on the track and you can throw up a tent next to us if your parents will allow it. I may even be able to get you and your quad a ride from martinsburg and back if that would make it easier for your folks.

JRP
09-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Alright thanks, ill see but i doubt it. lol My parents are weird like that.:p Maybe ill see if XCAdam wants to make the trip up there for the weekend. If your 16 does your parents have to sign that waiver paper? Thanks

Pappy
09-06-2006, 07:01 PM
You can have Dan send you down a waiver and have them sign off on it i believe

JRP
09-06-2006, 07:05 PM
alright that would be awsome. I might actually be going with my friend matt, me and him are bestfriends and it would be his 1st time there. Hopefully that will all work out. Would I have to call dan for a waiver?

Pappy
09-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by JRP
alright that would be awsome. I might actually be going with my friend matt, me and him are bestfriends and it would be his 1st time there. Hopefully that will all work out. Would I have to call dan for a waiver?

you can email him breezewoodprovinggrounds@yahoo.com

JRP
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Alright awsome! Thanks Pappy

XCAdam89
09-06-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by JRP

Best friends...Dangit I get the shaft. :p Just Kidding...

Yeah, I'd love to go up again, maybe Pappy can actually take some pics of me riding, instead of just standing around like an ol' fart.

Pappy
09-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by XCAdam89
Best friends...Dangit I get the shaft. :p Just Kidding...

Yeah, I'd love to go up again, maybe Pappy can actually take some pics of me riding, instead of just standing around like an ol' fart.

Ill strap the helmet cam on cody and let you two go at i:chinese: