PDA

View Full Version : Cell phones on ebay???

Giz400ex
09-05-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm still in contract with Verizon and won't be able to get a discount on a cell phone until March. So, I recently went on ebay and bought a phone there. To make a long story short, I had the phone activated and seemed to work fine for a couple days. First, the travel charger they sent me didn't work. She sent me another one, again didn't work. Brought it to a Verizon store but I wanted to see if the charger port on the phone was bad?? Well, they didn't have a used travel charger to see if the phone was bad but they wanted to see the travel charger that I had was good. Well, they said that the charger didn't work. So again, they send me another but it was a different brand and again it didn't work. So, obviously there's something wrong the phone!!! I would also like to hear some experiences and also does anybody know where these people get these phones from on ebay??? On there listing they say there new but?????:confused: Lucky enough, the seller said they would refund me and I'll shop somewhere else.

quadracer12
09-05-2006, 09:01 PM
cell phone contracts suck! they make the contract longer than the phone will last.

DieselBoy
09-05-2006, 09:23 PM
yeah the new phones are overpriced, and they dont seem to last that long!