PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE: Sept 16-17 Thunder Ridge race moved to NA WarHorse.

Dale@AGP
09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
NOTICE: Sept 16-17 Thunder Ridge race moved to NA WarHorse.

Saturday and Sunday September 16th and 17th 2006

This event was originally scheduled to run up at Thunder Ridge in New Berlin NY, but with the Unadilla GNCC running the following weekend and concerns from some of the riders that run the AGP series that making the Trek up to New Berlin NY two weekends in a row was a lot to ask of them and also considering that the recent high cost of fuel has made it extremely expensive to go racing, we decided to move the event back down to North American Warhorse Scranton PA.

Additional note: The course has been reduced in size to around five miles in length. The trails will be running closer to NA WarHorse and will not be going all the way up the mountain and along Route 6 where the killer rock gardens are.

And yes it will be a lot less rocky if you can believe that.

For more information go to http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/sept16.html

Dale

joedirt
09-05-2006, 09:50 PM
:huh

MentalState
09-05-2006, 11:25 PM
booooooooooooooooooo!

mike nash
09-06-2006, 04:08 AM
:( :grr: :mad:

Dale@AGP
09-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Mike,

We also took into consideration that WNYOA rescheduled the race that was canceled this past weekend because of Tropical Storm Ernesto on the same date that we were going to run Thunder Ridge and youÕd start to realize that we wouldnÕt be getting the New York riders and helpers that we had at the Logan Farm because most of those guys are in the WNYOA points chase. On top of that we were hearing from some of our AGP riders that coming up to New Berlin NY two weekends in a row was really going to be taxing on them and even though it was going to be a nice race they would probably sit it out.

So after a long conversation with the track owner and realizing that the attendance wouldnÕt support the race we decided to move the race closer to the riders that are supporting the series.

Dale

mike nash
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah I know your doing your best Dale I was just looking forward to Thunder Ridge. Shoot missing the Warhorse this weekend was beat too but people could definately get hurt in that weather good call on cancelling. See ya @ the Warhorse:macho

LoneRacer
09-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Are we racers or whimps?:rolleyes: Come on guys stop the :cuss: and let's go racing.....................

If the AGP builds it we will ride!:D

I will kill the Warhorse! You all can follow me!;)

Rocks rule!

Derno24
09-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Now if only Loneracer could keep from crashing into the trees!:D