PDA

View Full Version : Walden 9/9 ne one goin?

mole97
09-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Anyone from here going this saturday to the o.p.? always looking to meet new people to ride with. Black trx #71.white dodge durango or dodge ram 2500 with black tribal flames. Come say hi:D

manban
09-06-2006, 02:02 AM
Yes I will be there with wife & kids coming along to see... I asked on the walden forum if I can run an LTR w/o pea shooter and someone told me,,,, Yes but to bring my chest protector I was going to get roosted..... I wonder if its a fast track........ Iam scared>>>>>> LOL
Just kidding I like to ride for fun and have not had time to get real seat time on my ltr.... But can whip a Banshee thru the Pike county PA forest real nice.....Hope the rain lifts...... Last Open I drove up just too see the track but could not pass the main Gate......:rolleyes:

mole97
09-06-2006, 03:33 AM
You'll be fine . It's not a hard track at all,but it is a descent one.The one thing about walden is they really are tryin to help us quad guy's and they take care of us so we appreciate that. So far the weekend outlook is pretty good (the weather),so hopefully it will work out. HOW did the wife and kids agree,to come along? Iv'e asked mine so many times I don't even ask anymore::ermm: I know this is a little off topic,but You said pike county,funny cause me and my wife are looking at houses in Milford:) Is that where you live? cause if you do I got some questions for ya! see ya Saturday:D

manban
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
mole97 will tell you all about this great place. 35 min north of milford . We pass by milford to get on RT 6 every time >>>>> Yellow LT-R 450 Black Nissan Quest Minivan! pm you.... their web-site.

YFZ133
09-07-2006, 03:37 PM
want to go but dont know much about the track or tracks ? how is it for quads ? would it be wirth a 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive , im a A rider would be bringing some fast friends as well any help thanks fink 133:cool:

mole97
09-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Fink,what's up? I recognize your name from breezewood all the time. Is walden worth a 3 hr ride? :ermm: well its def no brezzewood. It's a decent track but not very big or long . I would like to see you go,its gonna be a nice day for riding,but I'de hate to be the one to tell you and your boys go and your dissapointed.I do see a lot of out of state guys there. new jersey,connecticut,and even pennsylvania , so people do drive to get there. there a quad friendly place for the most part and they are making an effort to make us happy. we lost the big track:grr: to BIKES ONLY.that I would have deffinatly said worth the ride. Personally I say go,cause Iv'e driven farther to go to worse. plus you can come on over cause I feel like I know you anyway from all pappys posts about you. I''ll be with a couple guys with bikes and a good friend with a quad. were only "b' guys but there are some decent riders there.look for me I'll have a white dodge 2500 with black tribal flames on it. gates open about 8-8:30 riding starts at 10:00:macho hope this helps

YFZ133
09-08-2006, 07:11 AM
thanks man for all ur help now just have to make a choice !! its that or rausch ? sucks we cant ride the big track i think ive heard about that one ? well probly see ya there .

manban
09-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Nice track, Great fellow riders on Quads, always aware of other riders! Had a great time. Got there about 3pm and passed up mole97, noticed the white Dodge, Tribal Flames as he drove by. Kids did not go.

But the Wife & her Friend were practicing their Bellydancing.:p

You missed it mole97:D

mole97
09-10-2006, 12:05 AM
3:00 's about the time I headed out .got there at 9 a.m. and by 3 the heat just kicked my arse! Was an awesome day though I have to say:D Missed bellydancing huh? Ah, I always miss out:cuss: looking forward to the next one,which is a wednesday ,soon gonna make it? I saw fink there...if you see this fink what'd ya think of the track.worth a 3 hr ride? some good riders there yesterday. look'n forward to the next one!

YFZ133
09-10-2006, 02:22 PM
YA MAN HAD A BLAST THERE YESTERDAY MET ALOT OF COOL FAST GUYS DEF, WORTH THE TRIP! IL SEE YA THERE AGAIN SOMETIME!!:D

mole97
09-11-2006, 12:34 AM
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH :macho NEXT .O.P IN CASE YA DIDN'T KNOW!! C'YA THERE:D :D :blah:

QuadRacer041
09-11-2006, 04:24 AM
i was there on a white and blue walsh crf. first time there this year. track pretty good. i may go back next wednesday.

mole97
10-06-2006, 02:08 AM
This Saturday October 7th O.p for anyone interested!:cool:

QuadRacer041
10-06-2006, 04:27 AM
ill be there with some freinds.

mole97
10-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Just in case My names Mike b.t.w I'll keep an eye out!

manban
10-07-2006, 12:14 AM
But I will go God Willing , will probably get there around 12 or 1 just got some tiger balm on and about to check the weather . Look at the time and I am still up in pain:huh :grr: :ermm:

mole97
10-07-2006, 02:25 AM
Hey manban what's up? ahh what's a little shoulder problem,suckit up :macho :D weather supposed to be perfect,a llittle cloudy then turning sunny and 60's!! Yeah, I got a herniated disk and my back gave out on monday, so I'm still feeling the affects of it, but I'm going to give it a try:ermm: see what happens? Not too many more riding days left before it get too cold and the snow arrives:rolleyes: