View Full Version : man this sucks,i need some ideas(please read)

JKWGA400EX
09-04-2006, 09:03 PM
well, i was doing payments on my 450r for three months(aug. was the 4th)$150 a month.i bought it from a "friend" of mine,and we didnt make a bill of sale cause we trusted eachother and we were friends.well friday was the first and we were going away for the weekend so i phoned him a couple times,went to his house and there wasnt anyone home and no one answered the phone.so on saturday i left him a message sayin that i had tried and i could'nt get to him,but that id pay on monday(today).today i meet him(he's like 18 or 19)and he says he has some bad news,hes gonna have to take it back cause i missed a payment.he named more excusess too which none of them were true.he said he got the message and everything but that if it was a dealer they'd take it back too,yady yada yada.and he said he was sorry that he had sold it because he missed it so he was taking it back now.at first he didnt even wanna give me the money back that i had paid him already($600 with down payment),he said it was like rent for the time i used,he agreed to give me $500 back though.man this evening has sucked,i dreamed about one so long,and finaly i got my dream and some guy has to take it away for such a stupid reason,it's almost unbearible.anyway,i had $200 ready for the next payment and he's givin me $500(alittle this week and the rest next week)and i get $50 a week so by then i got like $800.i been thinkin of something cool and fast i could build for that,i have access to metal,a torch and a welder,etc..i been thinking of a gocart with a dirtbike,old streetbike/motorbike,or some sort of motor to use with a project like that.so i would love to hear ure ideas and sujestions please,for a fun fast and farely cheap project around my price range.

thanks,
-jared

CdaleXtreme
09-04-2006, 09:18 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-NEW-150CC-VESPA-STYLE-SCOOTER-STREET-LEGAL-2006-W-0-M_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6719QQihZ002QQitemZ12 0026060384QQrdZ1

JKWGA400EX
09-04-2006, 09:43 PM
sorry link doesnt work,any ideas someone?

09-04-2006, 10:22 PM
KICK HIS ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

JKWGA400EX
09-04-2006, 10:29 PM
believe me i really really feel like.

ldeas anyone?

fasterblaster09
09-05-2006, 05:09 AM
tell him if you were a real customer he would have to pay it all out at once and refund ALL of your money back since it's a stupid reason

Mean250r
09-05-2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
tell him if you were a real customer he would have to pay it all out at once and refund ALL of your money back since it's a stupid reason

yeh, and if your makin that much money a month just go to honda and make payments.

PismoLocal
09-05-2006, 10:30 AM
At my local honda dealer payments are $60 a month with a $1000 down, well thats what there advertising says.

Predatorguy88
09-05-2006, 12:02 PM
Do you still have the machine in your possesion? If so, keep until you get all your money back. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but next time get a bill of sale.

You said your getting $50 a week, thats enough to make payments on a new machine from a dealer. Go down to your local shop and talk to them about it. They should be able to work with you to get your payments where you want them, and you could use the money you have now as a down payment.

JJ69
09-05-2006, 12:52 PM
*cough*smallclaimscourt*cough*
have a key made, before he takes it back
steal it while hes away
smash it into a tree, then take it back to where you found it.
tell him 'you forgot that it wasnt yours anymore'

.. or take all the aftermarket parts off it and sell them.

Dune Surfer
09-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Well I believe a deal is a deal. Tell him you have already made payments on it and once he agreed to the deal it was done. It's your bike now, don't give it back. Write up a letter stating your agreement, list the payments you have made on it and make him take you to court to get it back. If you decide to give it back, he should refund ALL of your money. Do not give it back until he does. Someone needs to teach him to be a man and live with deals he makes.

F-16Guy
09-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Sounds like a life lesson to me. Next time you negotiate a large purchase, you'll write up a detailed and specific contract or bill of sale, especially when making payments. Right now, it's going to be your word against his, so don't be surprised if it doesn't work out in your favor.

kawi_kfx13
09-05-2006, 04:31 PM
man that sucks i feel so bad 4 u man.. god that guys a dick! i cant beleive he do that to you if any of my friends did somthin like that to me id kick there asses lol...idk....dont wona be a dick back to him but u gota get som payback...gota thnk of somthin lol...give hima litle taste of his own ****!...but if u nothin works and ur gona make a golfcart there quit fun i got a 250 paloras motor in mine pre cool...but srry about the loose of ur 450 u gota get all ur cash back tho

JKWGA400EX
09-05-2006, 06:47 PM
well,today he came back and wanted to give it back to me already(he had already took it).he said he couldnt even enjoy driving it around because he just felt bad for what he did to me.he said that he couldnt concentrate(or work good)at work cause he just couldnt stop thinking about what he did.so heres the deal.he made a mistake and took it,and now i was looking forward to keeping all my money.he agreed to give me $500 and keep it only if i wouldnt be mad at him anymore and everything would be cool between us.i agreed,so i get $500,and he keeps it.i already decided what im going to do,here's my plan.using the $750-$850 im going to buy a roller or frame(as much as i can with the money),and as i earn more money get more parts and build it the way i want it.my parents wouldnt let me do something to my 450r before i had it paid off,and even then they wouldnt really allow me.so now im just gonna put aftermarket on there right aways so then they cant do much about it.so im gonna see if i find a good deal somewhere.if u have any sugestions on where to get parts,or if u know of a good deal somewhere please let me know.thanks.

-jared

250xridamatt
09-05-2006, 08:04 PM
He ought to pay you back every cent, including your down payment. You bought it from him, and now he is buying it back. Who cares if you rode it, he still has to pay the full price to buy it from you. I would tell him that things aren't cool until you get your money. I dont know how much he would owe you beyond that 500, but its rightfully yours.

TheFontMaster
09-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Well if nothing else, you learned a valuble lesson with this. Always get a bill of sale. No matter who it is, or how trustworthy you think they are, get the bill of sale. If you had spent the extra 2 minutes to get a bill of sale from him, you would still have your 450r.