PDA

View Full Version : Hand guard help!!!!

mustang25
09-04-2006, 06:43 PM
as of now i have cyrca hand guards on my atv. i do alot of woods riding, so my friend said i should consider purchasing wraparound hand guards(ones with a bar that connects the entire way around) Are these worth the money? if so i was considering getting ims-roll powermadd

Scro
09-04-2006, 07:10 PM
They are alot stronger than the cyrca are. They are defiantely worth it in my opinion.

VIGILANTE MAN
09-05-2006, 01:06 PM
The Powermadd wrap around is a piece you bolt on to the standard open ended version. It might be stronger than the standard Cycra's, but not stronger than the Cycra wrap around.

The Cycra wrap around is one solid piece of aluminum with a shield over the front.

Whatever you end up getting is worth it if if saves you from busting up your hand. Mine have saved mine once or twice over the last several years.

MO-EX-RIDER
09-05-2006, 03:08 PM
The Cycra wrap around is one solid piece of aluminum with a shield over the front

i think they call them "pro bends"????
they are very nice

CannondaleRider
09-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I think if you hit something hard enough to need the full wrap around bar of the Cycras....i believe you'd have other problems then that.

I run Powermadds, and I love them.

The protection, the way they mount(especially on Flexx Bars), the general design...everythings great

brapbrap13
09-07-2006, 01:09 PM
i love moose handguards.