PDA

View Full Version : Derisi Racing custom Rear shock linkage

adinocr7
09-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I kept wondering how bad the stock suspension was on my new 06' TRX 450ER. I took it out for the first time yesterday and loved it in every way on the trails. Well on my first up hill climb (very rocky I might add) the back shock bucked so bad it threw me sideways and almost into a tree. I had several other close calls when under acceleration on rough terrain. After doing some investigating I've decided to do a Pro Millenium package from Derisi Racing Inc.

With other more important financial goals taking precedence for the time being a full shock revalve / spring upgrade is out of the question for now.

What I'd like to know is will the aftermarket rear shock lingage by Derisi (similar to the Elka or GT Thunder Linkage) that replaces the stock one make a difference in smoothing out the rear suspension? Again I know nothing will top off having my shocks redone; but the money just isn't there right now. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ss440ex
09-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah,
It makes a world of difference!
Got mine done by J-H Racing,smoother,more travel,no more bucking.

A big diff.

Lonestar_R
09-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Yep it is a world of difference over stock.....but you should get the revalve on the rear at the same time as the link......I love my derisi revalves...and on top of everything he is one of the nicest guys you will ever deal with

adinocr7
09-05-2006, 05:17 AM
I appreciate the feedback guys. I'm making preparations to get a rear shock rebuild and linkage setup. I'm sure I'll be more then happy with the setup.