PDA

View Full Version : Fmf?

brad7131
09-04-2006, 08:52 AM
Is anyone running FMF exhaust on their LT-R? I've had extremely good luck with FMF in the past, and was wondering how they perform. Is anyone, or does anyone know of anyone, running the Megabomb header? How does it perform compared to the Powerbomb? Thanks ahead of time.

faster than Y'S
10-23-2006, 02:33 PM
dude i got the fmf 4.1 complete exhaust and it is incredible. easy instalation, lots of hp gains the only down to it is very loud...

jason14x
10-23-2006, 03:50 PM
I love FMF products . BUT I will never buy another FMF product again after what thye did pulling their support from the MEDIALLSTARS race team last year. They had a contract to support the team and supply the rig and such and due to pressure from the promoters group pulled their backing from the team due to pressure and threats.

Sorry I wont ever buy another FMF product again and I had been running FMF products for 16 years .

Jason

faster than Y'S
10-24-2006, 04:56 AM
what all do u have done to your ltr?? i have the 4.1 exaust, and pro mod air filter that is it and i'm keeping up with my buddies back tire in the sand drags. he has an 06' 450r with the curtis sparks exaust and running alcohol... what i want to know is do you know what the best HP gains are coming from bolt ons or minor engine upgrades??

LTR racer
10-24-2006, 06:13 PM
im pretty sure you can break into the low to mid 50's.

ANDRE VAN WYK
10-25-2006, 09:08 AM
Got FMF 4.1 with Megabomb on my ltr 450. Do mx and trail riding. Best low to mid range power. Only down side, megabomb burns very easily on your riding pants and plastics on the boots.

faster than Y'S
10-25-2006, 03:48 PM
how do u like the megabomb?? and do u have any idea what i must do to run sunoco 114 racing fuel besides getting a programmer?? i used it on my 2nd tank not knowing that u where'nt supposed to and all it did was melt my fuel filter. do u know how to avoid that??

firefighterjosh
10-25-2006, 09:30 PM
My friend has a FMF 4.1 with a mega bomb header and wants to trade for a Yoshi. He has a CB on it too. If anyone wants to trade let me know.

faster than Y'S
10-26-2006, 03:58 PM
the only thing i don't like about the fmf is its too loud... how is the yoshi 4 the ltr?? does anyone out there know about changing to larger injectors??