PDA

View Full Version : Utility Racing

firefighterjosh
09-04-2006, 04:30 AM
Anyone know anywere to race utility class around Northern Indiana?

cdalejef
09-06-2006, 06:41 AM
You've got the Ironman GNCC coming up later this year.

bradley300
09-06-2006, 07:10 AM
haspin acres also has a utilility class, kind of central indiana

firefighterjosh
09-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@TireBalls
You've got the Ironman GNCC coming up later this year.

OMG I have never raced anything that bad. I go there every year and those guys are nuts. I have never raced a GNCC race and I think I might try one in Kentucky next year. I heard it is a better starter track. The IROMAN hill isn'tm the onyl bad hill lol.

I didn't know haspen had a utility class? Very many ppl race it? I have been to haspen riding. How are there hill climbs?

cdalejef
09-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Ironman is actually a very easy track, all those hills have easy bypasses. Other than that it is a piece of cake.

firefighterjosh
09-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@TireBalls
Ironman is actually a very easy track, all those hills have easy bypasses. Other than that it is a piece of cake.

I guess being a bystander wathing it, it looks crazy I had to help a quad up a hill I could barley stand on. I have a friend that might race it this year so I will let him test it out lol.

cdalejef
09-06-2006, 07:36 PM
It really is a pretty easy track, the big hill by the bridge has a bypass that is a little longer but super easy. Also each year they change directions so this year will probally be going down. The bypass is still used.

firefighterjosh
09-06-2006, 07:40 PM
IC IC, Thanks It is going to be very hard to convince my parents to let me race it though. They hate me racing District races. And they are super easy. Except for all them darn trees that seem to pop out in front of you lol:eek2: