PDA

View Full Version : blaster wont start...help please??!

quadsport_rider
09-03-2006, 06:45 PM
i have a 2004 blaster i have had it for a while now i got it for my 13th b-day present...and i ended up doing a lot of **** to it (mods.) and i was rippin it up a hill on the trails and it just stopped...i have gas...spark ...compretion..and everything eles i swear and it wont start...theres only one thing that i can think of that would be the problem....

i put one of those degree keys in her from vetios performance or trinity.. and one time i was ridin and it fell out of place and the blaster wouldnt start and there was spark and the whole 9 yards and it wouldnt start cause the timing was off with teh degree key out...so after wasting most of the ppls time that are gunna read this..ha.question is??...how the **** do u get the fly wheel off....there is a bolt on the shaft that the fly wheel is on...i took it off...i think it should just pull off or somthin...well it doesnt it wont even move...someone please tell me how to get the fly wheel off and bring my blaster back to life...(just wanna hear it per).ha...thanks in advance!

flyin#5
09-03-2006, 06:53 PM
you need a flywheel puller. look on your flywheel where the crank goes through the middle.. you'll see threads. they are left handed. buy a flywheel puller and its pretty easy to figure out how it works... pulls it right off.

headache
09-05-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah get a puller, take the flywheel off, then put a stock key back in. those advance keys break too easy. you need to slot the stator plate to adjust the timing, or buy an adjustable stator plate.

also make sure your reeds aren't broken. they can break and still have some compression, but it won't run for crap.