PDA

View Full Version : dumb suspension question time!

EricB
08-28-2002, 10:37 PM
i was looking at prices of shocks and noticed that shocks with rezis are a ton more. like a couple hundred more. works triple rates w/o rezzies are only like 360 or something, i saw in a DW add. the only thing that i could figure they do is help cool the shock oil and for the SSD systems. i really want aftermarket shocks because i jump quite a bit and i feel like i'm going to screw up the stock stuff. but honestly i'm not doing an MX stuff, just mainly stuff we build, trail riding and soon a lot of dunes. but whats the main advantages?

RiPPiNiTuP7
08-28-2002, 10:53 PM
It helps to cool the shock, and overall just make them last longer...if you jump alot your going to want to get them...hope this helped...

airheadedduner
08-29-2002, 12:55 AM
Rezzies also add adjustability.

Sparks425Ex
08-29-2002, 06:16 AM
Get Rezzies. You will notice the difference in how long you have to wait between teh time you get your shocks serviced. The shocks last longer and perfrom better. Also with teh rezzies you can adjust the shocks to suit you more.

Get them. You won't be sorry you spent the extra 150

EricB
08-29-2002, 10:06 AM
ok cool thats what i thought. almost no one buys aftermarket shocks w/o rezzies, so i guess i will wait untill i can get some. i really want the elkas with rezzies and SSD those are some nice shocks!