PDA

View Full Version : BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE @ Meszaros

kaneman23
08-28-2002, 06:05 PM
Fellow EXRIDER's
I have waited a few weeks to post anything to give Meszaro's a chance to make things right with me before I complained on this board. Here is the situation; I placed an order for their axle lock nut in the first week of August(the 8th, I think). Bob told me this nut would only take a few to get shipped to me and I really needed this part to finish my rear. A week later and still no Lock nut, I call Meszaro's to find out the status of my order. This time I spoke to Kelly who explained to me that they had problems with my card and that it was declined. I thought this was very strange because I had just spent over $600.00 @ Marcum's using the same card w/no problems. Well, I gave her another card number and again she told me it would be out to me in a few days. I also told her to call if there were any more problems. Another week later I call them wanting to know the status of my order. Kelly again answered the phone and told me they had problems with my credit card again. This time I was P!ssed, because they could have atleast called me to let me know my transaction had failed and specifically what the problem is. She said my credit card was registered to another address other then the shipping address and they couldn't process the order. Now that is B.S.! I have been living in my new house for over 2 years and have changed the billing addresses on all of my cards! I called my credit card who insured me everything was fine with my credit cards. I then told her their service was terrible and they could have called me to let me know they had problems with my order. Not once but twice they failed to call me on such a simple matter. I told her I wasn't going to buy the nut because of their poor service. She offered no apology and didn't seem to care that I needed this part a week ago. I then wrote an email to Bob the owner, over a week ago(which has been read) explaining the situation and he has ignored me. He hasn't offered to make things right or an apology. I am recommending that everyone Boycott their products and that we remove the link from our website. I have informed him that I was an EXriders member and I was going to make it known that I received bad service. I guess he doesn't care about our fellow members, otherwise he would have expedited my order and made things right. BTW, I have now ordered a RAD nut from Marcum's. Marcum's service is excellent and they treat me right everytime... I will not order anything from Meszaros again. They have lost my business and I don't recommend anyone purchasing anything from them.

Justin

Bean
08-28-2002, 06:21 PM
yea, i stay wit the same few companies to order my stuff, the guys i trust most, i hav never heard of mezzaros bein bad on stuf like this, but il stay away unless someone proves him wrong

Jimmer
08-28-2002, 06:43 PM
I too have had a similar situation. I ordered a lock nut and have yet to receive it. It has now been 11 working days and no lock nut. I called five days after my order was purchased and a lady maybe it is this kelly you speak of told me they were out of stock and they had just finished making more, and that they were going to be shipping it out today( the day I called to get a status on my order) I have yet to recieve my lock nut, seven days after my second call. They also did not call me to let me know they were out of stock. thats all they had to do with me because I was in no big hurry for it but still that is just bad service.

kaneman23
08-28-2002, 07:41 PM
I was in a hurry for mine as well. I was going to get their lock nut after reading the review on our website. But I refuse to do business with a company that is going to provide bad service no matter how good their product. You might want to cancel your order and call Marcum's like I did. This is ridiculous. Thanks for the response.

kaneman23
08-28-2002, 07:42 PM
I'm with you bro. I don't trust too many of these internet or mail order companies anymore. Heck, I don't even trust ebay anymore... Later,
Justin

Bean
08-28-2002, 07:47 PM
nac's, k&k, rath, baldwin, rocky mountain, and ebay occasinaoly

Big - D Racing
08-28-2002, 07:58 PM
I always say, order products from companies you know and trust. When you do try a new company, and if they mess up the first time, don't give them a chance and tell them to get there act together. Customer service is the most important thing for any company, no matter what they sell. Without us they're nothing.

TRX_Thumper
08-28-2002, 07:59 PM
uh oh boys i sent em a money order for 2 bearings 2 seals and locknut......i got a race the 8th and i refuse 2 miss it........

Big - D Racing
08-28-2002, 08:06 PM
Never use money orders for that reason. If they screw you, they already have the money. They could tell you they sent the money back and it got lost in the mail. Even though, they just never really sent a refund. I don't do money orders because of such problems that can occure. Hopefully, you'll get your products with no problem, otherwise you may be **** out of luck.

TRX_Thumper
08-28-2002, 08:10 PM
well i got proof i sent the money order....by gosh i wont loose any money maybe in gas money headin to ohio thats all......

yamaha1470
08-28-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by kaneman23
Kelly again answered the phone and told me they had problems with my credit card again. This time I was P!ssed,

What kind of credit card and what was that number? Ill get it checked out for ya :eek:

kaneman23
08-28-2002, 08:46 PM
LOL... I had a feeling someone was going to say something like that... :)

kaneman23
08-28-2002, 08:49 PM
There is a link to Meszaros' in our review and links section. I thought I could trust our sponsored sites. If they aren't trusted I think we should remove them from our website. Leo if you are reading this, Meszaro's is treating us like *****. Maybe you should give them a call and threaten to remove them from the site?

Big - D Racing
08-28-2002, 08:53 PM
I agree! Remove them

Smoker
08-28-2002, 10:08 PM
I got a lock nut off of Bob with no problems then ordered a bearing carrier and had problems and ended up getting a refund after a while. Bob's a nice guy he explained they never expected business to take off so they have had a hard time keeping up. Marcums has the best service of anyone I've dealt with, Terry will bend over backwards to accomodate anyone. Smart business, I reccomend him to people that don't even visit Exrider's. :p

kaneman23
08-29-2002, 08:00 AM
I agree. I haven't found anyone that matches Marcum's service and their prices are awesome. I recommend Marcum's to my riding friends as well. Meszaro's has a good product, but they need to work on their service before I will ever do business with them again. Thanks for sharing your experience.

08-29-2002, 08:31 AM
I'm still tryin to figure out why anyone would buy products from someone other than our site sponsors..they keep this site goin so why not give them the business...and I know for a fact they will take care of you..with good service and unbeatable prices..:o

and on top of it I'm just down the street from the quadshop,,if they jerk ya around let me know and I can go over there and smack Jeff around if ya want me too..:eek: LMAO

kaneman23
08-29-2002, 08:37 AM
Meszaro's has a link on our main page. They are one of our sponsor's or should be if we are going to promote them on our website right? Why is their link on our page if they aren't a sponsor?

Razorback
08-29-2002, 08:45 AM
the links page has the sponsors at the top with graphics. the other links are just information for all the users, nothing more.

kaneman23
08-29-2002, 10:02 AM
Then why are they being advertised on our site? We are promoting their shop for free? Something is wrong with that picture.

Doibugu2
08-29-2002, 10:05 AM
Razor, Kaneman is right. If you go to the link page they are listed under the site sponser section. I think the guys that got screwed should either get some satisfaction from them, or they should get black listed.:grr

ranger400ex
08-29-2002, 10:07 AM
ATTN KANEMAN23

Send me your name, and info(No not credit card info, just name address, phone etc.) I talked with Bob this last weekend and he has been very busy but that is no excuse. I will talk with him as soon as you get the info and get something worked out for you. :) Worked with Bob on getting his products tested and out there(did the review for EXriders) and do not want to see him loose any customer. I will give him a kick and remind him how a venture can fail quickly if not attended too.

Please be in touch,

Ben Wrightsman
ben.wrightsman@divsys.com
317-331-1197

kaneman23
08-29-2002, 10:53 AM
I sent you a PM. I don't think there is much he can do for me other then apologize because I have ordered another nut from Marcum's.

kaneman23
08-29-2002, 10:55 AM
BTW, your review was the whole reason I ordered the axle nut. It was a GREAT Review!! I feel like we are sponsoring him and he *****ing on us!:D

Glamis400ex
08-29-2002, 11:19 AM
I have nothig but good to report from Meszaro's. I ordered an axle, nut, and new carrier bearings about 3 months ago and had everything in 4 days. This was a little while ago, perhaps before his business took off, and he got swamped with orders, but Bob was very helpfull to me and answered all my questions...just my experience.

Glamis

kaneman23
08-29-2002, 08:14 PM
Well I finally got a response from good ole Bob today.

Justin, I read your other e-mail and dident do anything more on your order. Its not our fault your card will not go thrugh, This does not mean its bad, But when you charge a card without the card in hand all the info has to match to the letter. This is for your safety! I'em sorry you feel the way you do and think you will have better luck with another product. As for as ex riders I have sold over 100 nuts to people from that site and they love them! As a matter of fact, They will not use any other nut. So please do what you think is right and I hope you get back to rideing soon. Regards Bob Meszaros

This was a nice response from him but he is missing the point. If he had problems with my order twice he could have called me instead of leaving me waiting right? Thats the only reason I am p!ssed off at them... Oh and do you really think he has sold over 100 nuts just to ExRiders? I seriously doubt it but, I guess it sounded good. Perhaps people will learn how crappy his service is(I don't care how busy he is) and not buy his product. Just like TC racing. They may be the best thumper builders out there but who in the heck wants to wait a year to get their motor? Maybe companies like these should hire more people or not take on as much business? Ahh who cares!!! I am done B!tching now and I feel much better! Later..

Bean
08-29-2002, 08:42 PM
he is a bad speller, ROTFLMFAO, anyway, keep talkin to him and see if u can get it sorted out

Jimmer
08-29-2002, 10:04 PM
I got my lock nut today from Mezaros and am very happy with it. I have not installed it yet but it looks to be of good quality. I'll let you know.

Meek
08-30-2002, 04:45 AM
BEN

I sent you a PM.

Mxbubs
09-02-2002, 12:02 AM
Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt Kelly tell you it wasnt in stock, yet she ran your credit card? Well Kelly, did you know it was a DIRECT VIOLATION of the FAIR CREDIT ACT to attempt a charge to a customers line of credit before the product is boxed up and being shipped out? Suck on that crooked bob and crooked kelly.

I would contact your states attorney generals office and notify them per written complaint of credit card fraud, CAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS.

Mxbubs
09-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Oh, check this link out and scroll to the bottom for the Federal Trade Commission that enforces the Fair Credit Act.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/fcb.htm

09-02-2002, 08:55 AM
back im march i ordered my axle nut while i was settin the 400ex up it was the first thing i ordered and took over a month more like 2 months to get here.......it was worth the wiat but if i had needed that right then id be so pissed!

kaneman23
09-02-2002, 09:17 AM
To my knowledge the part was in stock at the time I ordered. I am just mad that she didn't tell me on 2 different occassions that my card didn't work and I know darn well there is nothing wrong with either cards.