PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors?

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 05:13 PM
I hate my new neighbors, they are like 80 years old each. AND today i went to ride and they called the cops on me, because of my pipe being loud:mad: , and it pisses me off, because they are starting to do it everytime i start the thing up and to make things worse my uncle was over on his cr500 and that thing is super loud, and now its like 3 cops, every 5 minutes down the road...

What im trying to say is what should i do ???

heres a link to a video of my uncles cr idleing http://media.putfile.com/CR500-ildeing

FasstMidnightZ
08-31-2006, 05:18 PM
Are you riding around in basically a "nighborhood" ? If so..uhh It's probablly not good to ride around there anyway...And, that cr500 is kinda annoying anyways man..Would you want a quad and dirtbike riding around your house all the time if you were 80years old..I think not. :)
I'd just try to get something going with them. Like only certain days when they arn't going to be there or something..

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Lol not a neighbor hood, just that the new neighbor kinda gets annoyed, yeah the CR is annoying to follow, you may not believe me, but its got 90 hp, its a brand motor, i could not keep up with it at all on the Z its insane, im actually scared to ride it, its always in powerband its just OMG :eek2:

73watermutt
08-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I used to have a neighbor like that a few years ago. The guy was an ***** about everything that I did. I lived way out in the country and this guy builds his house right next to me. I fixed his ***** by getting him to hit me and then I pressed charges against him. I ran into his ex wife a few months ago and the guy had lost everything due to a drinking and drug problem. What goes around comes around. With the age of these people I would just wait a few months and more than likely they will be in a nursing home.

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by 73watermutt
I used to have a neighbor like that a few years ago. The guy was an ***** about everything that I did. I lived way out in the country and this guy builds his house right next to me. I fixed his ***** by getting him to hit me and then I pressed charges against him. I ran into his ex wife a few months ago and the guy had lost everything due to a drinking and drug problem. What goes around comes around. With the age of these people I would just wait a few months and more than likely they will be in a nursing home.

LMFAO dude the guy, is like 89, and he moaws is own lown, and walks around like a 40 year old :eek2: i guess he ate his vegtables when he was a kid

73watermutt
08-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Well I guess you can always hope he falls and breaks a hip.

Warnerade
08-31-2006, 07:12 PM
got a dyno sheet of that 500?

LTZ400rider
08-31-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
LMFAO dude the guy, is like 89, and he moaws is own lown, and walks around like a 40 year old :eek2: i guess he ate his vegtables when he was a kid

i bet he went to english class too :blah:

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
got a dyno sheet of that 500?

No but my uncle says its pushing 95 horsepower

1fst400
08-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
No but my uncle says its pushing 95 horsepower

59 mabie, but otherwise he is pulling ur leg.

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by 1fst400
59 mabie, but otherwise he is pulling ur leg.

Maybe, but its a worked motor, this thing is so worked you have to lean it agaisnt a tree, and use both feet and jump on the kick starter, and do that about 5 more times and it starts lol

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 10:46 PM
Swiss Cheese

NorCalRacer
08-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by 73watermutt

Haha, we have a name for people like you. Don't you feel like a coward getting someone to beat your *** so you can hide behind a lawyer? We have a ton of people like you around here and I despise men who can't fight their own battles. You start a fight so you can call the cops:rolleyes: I bet you deserved the beating he gave you. Grow up and learn how not to hide behind cops like a battered woman.

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Haha, we have a name for people like you. Don't you feel like a coward getting someone to beat your *** so you can hide behind a lawyer? We have a ton of people like you around here and I despise men who can't fight their own battles. You start a fight so you can call the cops:rolleyes: I bet you deserved the beating he gave you. Grow up and learn how not to hide behind cops like a battered woman.

BURN! lol jk :D

NorCalRacer
08-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Forgot the original thread... who lived there first?

WhiteZrider
08-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Who lived there first? if your talking to me, umm some other old guy i guess, i guess he got tired of all the stuff that has been at my house in the past, ill list a few

My dads umm that are they those old suzuki 250 2 stroker.. well that was lvery loud

My little worker

My KX80

Dads Cr125

Uncles CR500

My very loud Z

My dads harleys and streetbikes

Loud trucks

All my friends that come over which consises of a loud 250ex, 400ex, cr125,yz125, and so many more

NorCalRacer
08-31-2006, 11:41 PM
No, I mean did you live there before the neighbors? If so you have the right to do whatever you were doing before within the law. I used to live out in a nice rural area but people kept moving from the city and complaining about everything:rolleyes: It got to the point where they moved onto 40 acre plus parcels, then formed a comittee to try to get the county to force everyone to abate their lot so they would feel less threatened by forest fires. Needless to say, I pretty much left my own neighborhood so the newcomers could urbanize it and I didn't have to deal with their BS. I think it is truly unfortunate when someone moves in and then tells you how to act in your own home or on your own property. As long as you are respectful of night hours you are not being a bad neighbor.

73watermutt
09-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer

I was not hiding behind the law I simply knew that if I fought with him I would be the one in jail and with my past record man around hear three strikes and your out. Believe me I want nothing more to do with jail as I had to serve a few years for assault on two guys that had jumped my brother. I am by no means a coward but rather have the common sense now to know when NOT to fight. If this were a few years ago I would hunt your ***** down and show you the TRUE meaning of COWARD.

NorCalRacer
09-01-2006, 08:46 AM
STFU, you would just press charges. You've already shown your true colors.

73watermutt
09-01-2006, 09:00 AM
I will not get into an internet fight with an 8th grader. I will no longer read anymore posts in this thread. Good by and you had better get to school before your mommy catches you.

NorCalRacer
09-01-2006, 09:01 AM
Sorry, I'm 26. And yeah, get lost. :rolleyes: