PDA

View Full Version : first mhsc

smr
08-31-2006, 11:36 AM
Tebbets will be my first Missouri Harescramble race. I have raced GNCC and Midsouth. What should I expect? Are they dead engine starts? What time should I arrive? I will be driving in from Ky so what time should I expect to get out of there?

IrideMHSC
08-31-2006, 12:02 PM
The Missouris are a good race series.. Everyone is reall nice and the series puts out some awesome courses. The races are dead engine startsand run for hour and a half.. Class sizes range from 10 anywere to around 30 or so in some cases. Sign up is around 9:00 or 9:30 so and we practice at 10:30 i think and race at 12:30 or so. So its up to you on when you want to be there.. sign up should take all that long. And at the end of the day if wait around for trophys and such you proally would be leavin around 3 i would say.

smr
08-31-2006, 01:04 PM
so I should plan on arriving at the track around 9am?

Does anybody show up the day before? I may arrive late at night and campout instead of getting a hotel room.

jlm996s
08-31-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty sure you can campout the night before. I know there are people that do at the other Missouri races.

geogeorge
08-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by smr
Tebbets will be my first Missouri Harescramble race. I have raced GNCC and Midsouth. What should I expect? Are they dead engine starts? What time should I arrive? I will be driving in from Ky so what time should I expect to get out of there?

You can show up friday night if you like and camp out. there are guys that do that.

The track is a little tighter then a GNCC track. They are dead engine starts and you should run one of are classes that matches what you run in the GNCC. So if you run a C class we have them, B ect.

We start at 12:30 race for 1.5 hours. If all goes well I would think you could be on your way around 3:30 at the latest.

WE do use a transsponder scoring and you will need to buy a scoring card. $5.00 but you can trun it in after the race and get your $5.00 back if your only going to race this one race.

Besure to look me up at the race and say Hi. I race the Black YFZ with the 666 number on it in the stock class. OR just ask were the heck is Geoff George and they will point you in the right direction.

IrideMHSC
09-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Just make sure Geoff hasnt had anything stolen recently... he gets kinda worked up when things go missin

geogeorge
09-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by IrideMHSC
Just make sure Geoff hasnt had anything stolen recently... he gets kinda worked up when things go missin

can you blame me?

smr
09-01-2006, 01:03 PM
sounds good guys. If everything goes as planed look for me. I'll be driving a tan 97 f150 pulling a trailer with an 87 4-runner on it. (that should be easy to find..I'm delivering it to a friend up there) I'll be riding an 06 yfz in the vet B class.

thanks for the info.

geogeorge
09-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Alright another Yamaha rider. Way to go.:D

DJJ450r
09-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Alright another Yamaha rider. Why.:D like Geoff said, why?:devil:

geogeorge
09-01-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
like Geoff said, why?:devil:

Do they teach you kids how to read any more?

That is not a why it is WAY TO GO. man you Honda guys :rolleyes:

IrideMHSC
09-01-2006, 09:22 PM
No geoff I couldnt blame you on beein mad.. Cant wait to see all you guys at Tebbets

Johnny & Monica
09-04-2006, 09:22 AM
What the heck did Geoff get stolen from him ? Surely not his virginity :eek2: Aint been keeping up much on the Mo. racing hows everyone sitting in points ? Hoping to race the Hillbilly series this winter with Taylor an Chance if Taylors sports schedule :( She turn 13 an moving up to a 300ex . The Kaseas are gone an Chance is on a new 06 trx90 Missed all you Mo. Fockers this year . The Kids missed the funny Funckle Geoff :devil: I still have your googles in my glove box aint moved since I placed them there :D But next year get rid of the damn number 666 :rolleyes: Hope to see you guys at the Hillbilly races
Johnny

geogeorge
09-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
What the heck did Geoff get stolen from him ? Surely not his virginity :eek2: Aint been keeping up much on the Mo. racing hows everyone sitting in points ? Hoping to race the Hillbilly series this winter with Taylor an Chance if Taylors sports schedule :( She turn 13 an moving up to a 300ex . The Kaseas are gone an Chance is on a new 06 trx90 Missed all you Mo. Fockers this year . The Kids missed the funny Funckle Geoff :devil: I still have your googles in my glove box aint moved since I placed them there :D But next year get rid of the damn number 666 :rolleyes: Hope to see you guys at the Hillbilly races
Johnny

I think he is talking aboyt my EBC banner they stole.

As far as points go. # points diff from first to fourth in the stock class with two races left to go. It could get ugly:eek2:

Tell your wife and my kids I said hello :devil:

I think you bailed on the MO races cuz you were scared I would beat you. :macho

smr
09-11-2006, 05:44 AM
You guys have a great series to run and some great guys to race against. Everyone was really cool and next time I hope to be able to avoid arm pump and bring home a win.

geogeorge
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by smr
You guys have a great series to run and some great guys to race against. Everyone was really cool and next time I hope to be able to avoid arm pump and bring home a win.

Your welcome anytime. Glade you had fun and look me up next tiem you come.
Geoff