PDA

View Full Version : giving your quad a beatin!

dunny_mark
08-30-2006, 05:11 PM
I was just wondering? what is you idea of beating your quad.
For instance: -beating my quad would be flying through a mud hole where just the handle bars were peeking out- then pinning it through a rock section full of boulders-, fly off a huge ramp and bottom out the shocks so hard my helmet is stuck on my head and then ghost ride that sucka into a tree that is on the edge of a 30 foot cliff doing about 80 mph. That is my idea of beating my quad!

killerofcrows48
08-30-2006, 05:29 PM
:huh :huh

Doober
08-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48
:huh :huh

hahaha i guess my idea of beating my quad is running it real hard and not taking care of it.

zeppelin
08-30-2006, 05:34 PM
my i dea of beating my quad is not useing a tooth brish when i wash it... your brutal man... good luck with that..

dunny_mark
08-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah! that was glorified to the max, but that's what's going through my head when I'm riding it pretty hard. Never -Ever let off the gas!!!!

Mean250r
08-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by dunny_mark
I was just wondering? what is you idea of beating your quad.
For instance: -beating my quad would be flying through a mud hole where just the handle bars were peeking out- then pinning it through a rock section full of boulders-, fly off a huge ramp and bottom out the shocks so hard my helmet is stuck on my head and then ghost ride that sucka into a tree that is on the edge of a 30 foot cliff doing about 80 mph. That is my idea of beating my quad!

LMFAO ha ha ghost ride

redlineranger
08-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by dunny_mark
Yeah! that was glorified to the max, but that's what's going through my head when I'm riding it pretty hard. Never -Ever let off the gas!!!!

lol ur gonna get messed up one day doing that:)

CHEVYZ
08-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
my i dea of beating my quad is not useing a tooth brish when i wash it... your brutal man... good luck with that.. LOL... I agree.

LTZ400rider
08-30-2006, 08:24 PM
my idea of beating a quad is not changing the oil, cleaning the filter or washing it or any kind of maintenance

other than that everything else is normal wear and tear

yamablaster24
08-30-2006, 08:35 PM
When im doing a wheelie on the rev limiter and for some stupid reason dont let off.

lghickman21
08-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by zeppelin
my i dea of beating my quad is not useing a tooth brish when i wash it... your brutal man... good luck with that..

I'm with Zepplin. Don't get hurt:p