PDA

View Full Version : - -- Custom Stickers -- -

zuLi0
08-28-2002, 10:43 AM
Hey everybody,

I just recently got into a new hobbie where I Create & Cut out Vinyl Stickers. The material I use is the same material that is used on car windshields, car doors, all the cars with eyebrows, & alot of peoples business's that have window advertisements.

The matierial is 2mil, and has an estimated outdoor life of 7yrs. They work great on quads really the only way mine have came off is when I had a little accident and slid the fender off the ground on my old beater.

If anyones interested in giving there quad a name, a funny saying, replacing those labels with something besides a blank space, or that Custom Look, you can email me or im me any time or even if you just want to get a price on something you want.

Email: zuli0@exriders.com or CustomVinyl@adelphia.net
AIM: zul1o & zewlz

Will send pictures through email, I will post 1 or 2 on here but dont want to bog down the site. Thanks

-Charlie

250xman
08-28-2002, 07:41 PM
hey that sounds really cool. how much for 2 stickers that say 250X on them and 2 small ones that say 250X on them? ive been looking for some stock ones for a while now but i cant find any.

CBW
08-28-2002, 08:09 PM
how much to do this.........????

TDBRPH
08-28-2002, 08:21 PM
Chris do you have the artwork file? Preferably in a EPS format? I have a roll of that vinyl sitting around waiting to be used..... Did you get my last email on the 310 decals?

Later
Triston

CBW
08-28-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by TDBRPH
Chris do you have the artwork file? Preferably in a EPS format? I have a roll of that vinyl sitting around waiting to be used..... Did you get my last email on the 310 decals?

Later
Triston

no i dont have the file......i had it done at a local sign shop. The red is a red foil,,,,,,,with the sparkly stuff as a background,,,,,you know. I got the email.......and am sending the $$ tomorrow. But i am also having some done at the local shop like my PC stickers..sorry i didnt know you may have had vinyl like that...pm me if you want,,,,or email.......????...

sorry zulio for talkin this up in your post:o

TRISTON>>>>oops,,,,,,,,send me your addy again,,,,,i sent you an emal about it too

own2424
08-28-2002, 08:36 PM
ZuLiO...

How much for yellow stickers that say BANSHEE on them? Lemme know If i have to send you the design, or you can do it? You can reach me at Own2424@yahoo.com ....Thanks!

zuLi0
08-28-2002, 11:56 PM
Heres a few samples. They dont look that great cause I dont have the proper lighting in my room at 2am to get better pictures. If I have time and remember I'll get some tommorrow when its daylight and replace them. Thanks

Charlie

zuLi0
08-28-2002, 11:59 PM