PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorhouse???

pharit
08-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Anyone sign up at sponsorhouse actually get a sponsor or anything?

looked at a few profiles and they looked cool just wondering if anything ever good came of them or is it just a place like myspace???

Prey
08-30-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by pharit
Anyone sign up at sponsorhouse actually get a sponsor or anything?

looked at a few profiles and they looked cool just wondering if anything ever good came of them or is it just a place like myspace???

nope, not like myspace,

there are sponsors to be had out of sponsorhouse

TRX23rider
08-30-2006, 10:42 AM
i picked up a sponsor the second day i made my account. it is more professional than myspace and actually has a purpose

Doober
08-30-2006, 03:04 PM
yea, ive acutally gotten 4 sponsor's from sponsorhouse. very good place to get them if you race or any other sport.

CannondaleRider
08-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Yeah, Sponsorhouse is very helpful with getting sponsors. And comparing it to Myspace is an insult to Sponsorhouse, lol.

BUT, not ALL companies are on there, so with some companies, you will still have to send resumes by snailmail. Which is still not hard.

pharit
08-31-2006, 08:20 PM
well i wasn't meaning to insult it just kinda looked that way i really didn't know sponsors really looked at it

Anyway since i have like no real racing expience just riding with my friends and **** with trails i actually went to my first mx track tonight which was alot of fun but the owner is opening up a quad class next season so would it be worth actually doin it now or what.

do they do freestyle sponsors too i got a ramp and everything also?

pharit
09-07-2006, 08:24 PM
Now are you guys on the free one or are you paying the 100 a month or whatever?

CannondaleRider
09-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I believe with the free account, you can set up your resume, and send it to ONE potential sponsor....thats it.

The Premium Account is the highest level, with the most features, and its about $100.00 a year.

Can't remember the price of the regular account.