PDA

View Full Version : Ducan fat boys???

pharit
08-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Anyone running one? or anyone heard about them?

jubileeatv
08-30-2006, 10:04 AM
it aint insulated, it'll burn a hole in anything fast, it came on my bike and it's for one thing,,,hauln ***.. i wrapped the pipe from the head to the muffler in grey 20ft 2000 degree heat tape,, I wrapped it in two different sections and double clamped both ends and single clamped the beginnings. Its ****N LOUD,,,A LITTLE FASTER,,,YOU GET IT ON......BE PROUD ! IT ROCKS !

TTyfz03
08-30-2006, 01:43 PM
I love the duncan exhaust, can't tell u what it'll do for a stock motor b/c I put mine on when I was building the motor. Sounds great but will burn every set of freeride pants u own. But I guess thats the price u've got to pay for horsepower

06 YFZ FATBOY 4
08-17-2007, 12:59 PM
I love it, it has alot of mid range and a little top end difference. I put it on stock and did my mods around the pipe. Big difference. But I bought a FMF for my other kids quad (03, blaster) and could not belive the power it put out, if the FMF makes the same power on a 4 stroke as the two stroke I would not hesitate to buy a FMF. Like I said WOW on the power from the FMF, and its not so loud. The Fatboy 4 is friggin so loud every one around you whines about it. My kid just says line up or shut up!!! 06 YFZ, FAT BOY 4, CAM MOD, YZ 450 NEEDLE, 45 PILOT, K&N, 15 TOOTH SPROCKET. THIS THING HAULS ***, NOT MANY CAN BEAT IT AT THE DUNES ON DRAG RACE HILL, 2 QUADS OUT OF ABOUT 200 HE HAS RACED, I ride a gutless z 400, my 11 year old rides 200 Blaster, my 14 year old rides the YFZ 450.. Just remember your DB allowance in your area.!!!!! GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!:D

quadracer04
08-18-2007, 05:36 AM
I have the full Duncan system on my yfz and love it. Like everyone else has said, it's pretty loud which kinda sucks, but it's power makes up for it. I am getting ready to order the turndown endcap for it so I will see if that makes any kind of difference with the db level. Right now I am trying to find some kind of heat shield that I can get to work because this burly *** header is burning the heck out of everything that I get even the a little bit close to it haha.

jubileeatv
08-18-2007, 04:47 PM
wrap it with 30foot 2000degree and clamp it with stainless zip ties, i do all summer.

phuckn ride sissy!!!!!!!!1:devil: