PDA

View Full Version : WANTED....RAZZ MOPED ZUMA..something like that

firefighterjosh
08-30-2006, 04:19 AM
I am in need of a Razz or Moped or something. I don't want to spend alot of money. The thing just needs to run and go STRAIT. The last Zuma I bought wigled alot due to a bent frame. I have some Yamaha Parts for sale and a few Honda parts. So I am willing to trade some stuff.

And NO I did not get a DUI.

gbcap
08-30-2006, 06:52 AM
its illegal to ride a zuma with a DUI anyway. they are over 50cc's. in MOST states to ride something over 50cc's you must have it taged and must BE ABLE to get a license. this does not mean you have to HAVE ONE. but you must be able to get one (aka, no suspensed, not under 16).

its almost impossible to find a zuma cheap. i bought mine for 600 and it needed 200 in parts. GL. find a local dealer selling an off brand and buy one of them.

firefighterjosh
08-30-2006, 08:04 PM
A Zuma is a 49cc. I own one. It is just a pile

gbcap
08-31-2006, 06:32 AM
i qualify my statement, 50cc or over!!! but it is classified as a 50cc...we just looked into it for one of our employees that got a DUI. and i am best friends with a maryland trooper. you must have it tagged and wear a helmet since it is a 50cc even tho the bore is really only 49. yamaha calls it a 50, so that is what they go by. i own one too. most of the time you can get away without tags. but if you get caught that is something they can nail you with.

firefighterjosh
08-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by gbcap
i qualify my statement, 50cc or over!!! but it is classified as a 50cc...we just looked into it for one of our employees that got a DUI. and i am best friends with a maryland trooper. you must have it tagged and wear a helmet since it is a 50cc even tho the bore is really only 49. yamaha calls it a 50, so that is what they go by. i own one too. most of the time you can get away without tags. but if you get caught that is something they can nail you with.

I know what you mean now. The citie cops are pricks around my area. they have listings of what is legal and wht isn't. really ther is only a few that are legal. Like the Razz. I guess in the manual to be legal iin Indiana it has to say its under 50cc and only goes 25MPH. my friend has a Razz we took the jug off my Zuma and shaved the head down and he gets about 36MPH out of it lol. Well the speedo only goes to 30 but it is pegged out. I ran next to him in my truck and it said about 36

426WARRIORMAN
09-01-2006, 09:05 PM
I sell Scooters at my work here in Indiana.
There Strada R8Xi EuroJets and RX8 StradaJets, Both 49cc and they will run 50-55mph.

firefighterjosh
09-02-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by 426WARRIORMAN
I sell Scooters at my work here in Indiana.
There Strada R8Xi EuroJets and RX8 StradaJets, Both 49cc and they will run 50-55mph.

How Much for them and do you have a website?